See ... http://www.iceinspace.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=93478

Flash :D

von Tom
13-07-2012, 05:55 PM
I knew it!!

jjjnettie
13-07-2012, 06:28 PM
:) Nice one.
Well Shelley bought her 10" Dob, Petra just picked up her new scope and I've got a camera on order.
No wonder the weather is a touch off.

shelltree
13-07-2012, 08:50 PM
I said I was sorry!!! :P Now I've resorted to buying a star lamp and am already thinking about turning in for the night :screwy: Off to the Planetarium tomorrow too, I need my astro fix! :D

steve000
14-07-2012, 05:35 PM
hahahaha. we all hit the curse big time. I bought a new scope for a mate last night as well, thats 6 or so people now.. Better get your blow up floaties out.

Baddad
15-07-2012, 12:27 PM
You lot are, as Daffy says, " Are Despicable" :):)

You not only irresposibly buy these goodies. Full well knowing the impact on the weather and with little concern for others. You also brag about the new toys.:)

If you think you made me jealous, well, I got news for you. You did.:)

Enjoy your new astro gear. I hope it serves your purpose well.
I am taking the opportunity to work on SWMBO's (She Who Must Be Obeyed) orchid house.

I hope the skies do clear for you soon. Its awfully frustrating having new gear and overcast sky. The stuff looks impressive and expensive.

Cheers

astro_south
15-07-2012, 08:56 PM
I am currently awaiting delivery of the Astrotrac and some dew control systems ... so we have really gone overboard around here. Really hope my gear gets here well before Astrofest so I can 'christen' it under some clouds at home before heading to Duckadang.

spacezebra
15-07-2012, 08:59 PM
;)

Cheers Petra d.

Baddad
16-07-2012, 08:05 AM
Re: Andrew,

Hhrrmmm! More cloud and rain to come then.

Hope you get some good conditions Andrew. Like I said before its frustrating when new toys are kept waiting.

Cheers

ZeroID
16-07-2012, 10:56 AM
That wouldn't invovlve some sort of dome on top would it perchance ..? :question:

Yeah well, all your left over clouds are coming over here big time as well. West Coast, South Island had 450mm of rain in one day !!

So put your credit cards away ......:lol:

Baddad
16-07-2012, 05:42 PM
:):););):D

You have given me an idea Brent. Hmm, how can I swing it? Nah! She is too smart to accept the dome top.:lol:

But for the next project I may be able to convince SWMBO that I deserve a dome shaped "workshop". Because the current one is dusty,,,,,,, and I am open to more excuses.:):D

Perhaps I need a dust free storage shed for my Scope. Which would mean it would not occupy space in my study. I need the study space for work stuff. Also it will need to be weather proof. Since all these astro geeks are attracting the rain clouds. :lol::):D

Thanks Brent, I can learn from you.:):thanx:

Cheers:)