PDA

View Full Version here: : An add for lots of gear? here .

brian nordstrom
24-04-2012, 09:04 PM
:rolleyes: Am I ok,,? in thinking some one advertised about 100 items , sterios and stuff . ?:shrug: here on IIS ? .
A fast take down by our 'Moderators' , :thumbsup: . Cheeky or what ?
Did any one else see this ? ps.
there were no bargians .
Brian.

MrB
24-04-2012, 09:10 PM
Yes, Spam.
Happens reasonably often.
The Mods are quick :)

brian nordstrom
24-04-2012, 09:20 PM
:shrug: These people gotta spend a week with me , to see that 99% of us work for a living is do,and what we got .:mad2: . this last spamming effort went deep in the astro community ?
Why ?
99% of us want to show the night sky to people , for free .
Without this carp. :question:.
They are busted ! .:thanx:. by the FBI a day or so ago . :rofl: . these dudes Infected 600k computers world wide , nearly 110k in the USA alone , we have a few here .?? .
Brian.

Stardrifter_WA
25-04-2012, 08:50 PM
Hey Brian, agree with you totally. I have noticed a dramatic increase in the number of junk mail I get. I never used to get any, up until a few weeks ago, now heaps. Always with a heading "respond quickly" or "get your money now" or something along those lines. I just delete them immediately and would never open one!!!!

It appears that crime does pay, apparently, to the tune of US$2.1 billion a year, as report on ABC website;

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-04-24/organised-crime-worth-two-trillion-dollars/3967942

While we all work for an honest living! Oh well, at least we don't have to constantly keep looking over our shoulder!