PDA

View Full Version here: : Rudd Resigns

Hagar
22-02-2012, 04:29 PM
Kevin Rudd has just resigned his position as Foriegn Minister.

Juliar better tread carefully a mine field awaits.

Octane
22-02-2012, 04:33 PM
Time until this thread self destructs... :)

H

FlashDrive
22-02-2012, 04:36 PM
This could be interesting ... actually it will be...!!

I can just see it ... ' High Noon ' in Parliament

Episode 1

Starring ... Krafty Kev and Jittery Julia

Flash :hi:

multiweb
22-02-2012, 04:56 PM
They say you meet the same people on the way up and on the way down. Payback's b||ch. :lol:

casstony
22-02-2012, 04:57 PM
They're as good/bad as each other, but Kevin is a lot less boring to listen to. I can't stand her droning voice, though her mispronunciations are a little entertaining. "Heh, heh, heh" is at least as annoying - sooner I see the end of him the better.

We need a true entertainer for PM so there's something in it for us - maybe Bob Katter :)

strongmanmike
22-02-2012, 04:59 PM
Oh I dunno H, hope not, the Ovis aries like pontificating talk back vitriol that it will (baaah ED: has) descended into.. will be a good laugh :lol:

All fun :thumbsup:

GeoffW1
22-02-2012, 05:09 PM
It's politics......the banhammer is poised :lol::bashcomp:

Bassnut
22-02-2012, 05:12 PM
Sooner Julia than Kev. Kev is a micro managing nutcase, no one around him likes working with him, hes a foul mouth, arrogant bully,and IMO he's a robotic speaker. Julia's not much better mind, but will do till the next election.

Hagar
22-02-2012, 05:16 PM
You can't call this politics. It's more entertainment in the political circus.

If they all just got on with doing what is best for the country and not trying to beat each other with words and kissing he backsides of the minor parties members we would all be miles ahead.

Hagar
22-02-2012, 05:18 PM
Hey Fred, lets just call them both nutcases and we will definitely have summed them both up well.

You are awfully generous and polite today.

Unfortunately there is no real alternative.

clive milne
22-02-2012, 05:21 PM
Despite my cynicism, I have soft spot for politicians... truly, I do!

It's a bog in the north of Ireland.

leon
22-02-2012, 05:22 PM
Cant blame him really.

Leon

dannat
22-02-2012, 05:25 PM
He could have been one of the best F/A ministers we've had, anyway Kevin for PM

Matt Wastell
22-02-2012, 05:35 PM
Interesting to observe - I am not sure of the 'rules' regarding such topics / posts but..........Karma's a #$%@^.
I do not think history will be kind to Julia - worst PM ever?

Bassnut
22-02-2012, 05:38 PM
You know what, Id like to see Penny Wong as PM, or Turnbull on the otherside, as long as he pulls his head in a tad. Those guys have talent.

mozzie
22-02-2012, 05:42 PM
looks like the circus is back in canberra !!!!!!!!
lets see how the clowns in the ring perform..........

not well for the country as the rest of the world must be laughing at us :mad2::mad2:

bartman
22-02-2012, 05:51 PM
Either-Either or the Other.....it will all be the same same same .....same ...
Whether the best PM in the past was in control, there are always nay-sayers and yay-sayers.....
I think in the past it was more clear cut...nowadys you cant distinguish between Party .....cant think of the word....., but I think all parties ( heheheh if only it was a party) have all a similar goal ( no not jail ...stupid word....grrr).......its more like a beauty pageant.....

"what would you like for the future?" ...."ummmm like , like I would want world peace, and all the starvink kids to live..."

We all want that, but it aint gonna happen.....
Whether we vote for the better talking one, the one with more attributes or the one with sense ( but ends up being a dud).
All aspiring PM's want the same, but how they go about it is the clincher.
One promotes one idea more than the other.......to gain "brownie points" with the public.
In the end its all the same....I believe.....
This broadcast has been presented to you by:
Bartman

[1ponders]
22-02-2012, 06:07 PM
Sorry guys. Rules is rules. Good read though :P