PDA

View Full Version here: : IceTrades - feed back - satisfied customer thanks PCH

Brundah1
15-02-2012, 05:27 PM
I recently bought a Canon 70-200 f4 lens from PCH Paul. The lens arrived on Monday registered and insured all in perfect condition. Not only that but the lens was packed and addressed far better than if it came from a top name commercial store!

Paul was so helpful providing direct contacts and details via email after my PM. We had a brief phone call, Paul provided full history of the lens. I made a direct deposit and sent confirming emial.

Like most other Ice Trades that I have participated in, the process was honnest, sincere with great follow-up.

So :thumbsup: feed back to Paul - sorry mate if you feel embarrassed - no need to be.

Paul & Doug, lens now tucked away in my 50D kit :)

Cheers,

David

kinetic
15-02-2012, 06:19 PM
+1 PCH (Paul)

Could an 'Ice Trades feedback' thread of this type maybe be made into a sticky?

Steve

Jen
16-02-2012, 05:19 PM
:thumbsup::thumbsup: yayyyy good to hear i also have had good smooth fast transactions in ice trades too :D from mental4astro (Alex) my 12mm nagler and astroron and Martin Pugh :thumbsup:

Good on ya guys its nice to be able to look somewhere for good feedback ;)

Brundah1
16-02-2012, 06:33 PM
Yes Jen & Steve.

I wanted to leave some feedback after previous IceTrades too, but there seems to be no convention. I was so impressed with this transaction I just wanted to share how it went; plus post kudos for Paul who was great.

I hope nobody takes this as anything more than "a comment" (see ABC Tony Jones).

A rating system could always be misused, so maybe just a sincere feedback in General Chat will achieve the same outcome.

See Peter Rabit "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all". Maybe alert the Moderators by PM.

David

GeoffW1
16-02-2012, 06:51 PM
Don't get between Alex and a Big Mac though :rofl::rofl::rofl: