PDA

View Full Version here: : re Parmount Bisque PMX, CDK Plainwave 12.5 inch, Camera

Julian
08-01-2012, 08:53 PM
HI just wondering if someone has the above items?, i have them myself, if someone could give me some help in the field using Maxium DL, Tpoint, photoshop, also understanding polar alignment well, need to look over someone elses shoulder while using their equipment, this would be the best way to facilitate learning CHEERS THX:thanx: contact Julian VIA PM

Paul Haese
08-01-2012, 09:58 PM
Like I said on the phone Julian, I would gladly show you how to setup your gear if I lived in Melbourne. I am sure there is a PMX owner there that will show you how to setup your gear. :thumbsup:

Julian
08-01-2012, 10:33 PM
yeah thanks Paul for all your support and advice, very gratefull Julian

gregbradley
08-01-2012, 11:06 PM
As PM'd I can probably talk you through basic setups. That plus reading the well written PMX manual should get you going.

Greg.

Julian
08-01-2012, 11:49 PM
that would be very much appreciated Greg

will be in touch. cheers Julian

cventer
09-01-2012, 09:50 AM
Julian

I'm in Melbourne. I don't use maxim or have a plane wave. But use a pmx and sky x with tpoint. I should be able to help you get going easily enough. Pm me your details. I am away till thurs this week but can chat after that. Where in melb are you ?