PDA

View Full Version here: : Anyone ever shot from Hinze Dam (Gold Coast)

Gerry
31-12-2011, 04:07 PM
Just wanting to ask if anyone has shot from the Hinze Dam, Gold Coast (Advancetown Lake) before? If so were is it best to shoot from, thinking about going out that way for Lovejoy.

Thanks In Advance,

Gerry

renormalised
31-12-2011, 04:23 PM
Better watch out the ghost of Big Russ doesn't come out and try to bribe you with a dodgy land deal....like 1/2 an acre of prime dark site at Southbank:):):P:P

Mind you, Kristy could come and bribe me anytime she likes!!!!!!:):P

hotspur
31-12-2011, 04:45 PM
bahhaaaaaaa-you crack me up Karl!:D

Forget Lovejoy-Kirsty would be much better to photograph!

Gerry
31-12-2011, 05:14 PM
Kristy has done alright for herself, with big sugar daddy Jim Clark.

Yep I'd shoot her over Lovejoy anyday.

hotspur
31-12-2011, 06:24 PM
She sure has-how old is that guy?,bit off,really!such a PYT with someone sooo
old.Suppose money talks-guess she learnt that off dad.

Back to the dam,I always wondered how it would go for astro,a lot smaller than dams near me,I feel with some of the mountains and hills much closer to the Hinze and tree lines.One night get images sort off like those U.S/Canandian dam/lake shots.

I'd be interested to see your results,might pop down one time,good luck.

cheers Chris

renormalised
31-12-2011, 07:07 PM
Yeah...she's 33, he's 65 and a billionaire. She's financially secure for the rest of her life. As Chris said...money talks. Got no money and/or got no job...got no chance.

I'll stick to Lovejoy:):P

Stardrifter_WA
03-01-2012, 08:22 PM
Hey, money doesn't bring you true happiness, but it sure does bring you a better class of misery! :D

renormalised
03-01-2012, 08:38 PM
How true, Peter. You can be as miserable as you like, but if you have money at least you can have what you want and be miserable at the same time :):P

Being miserable and poor, well that's even worse than being miserable:):P

Stardrifter_WA
04-01-2012, 12:21 AM
So true that, about being miserable AND poor; that really sucks! I have known that feeling, so I wouldn't mind being rich and miserable. :D Oh well, although I ain't rich, at least I am happy. Anyway, how can one possibly be miserable if one has a telescope! :thumbsup: