PDA

View Full Version here: : Howdy!!!

silvinator
06-12-2011, 11:58 PM
Hi all,

For those old-timers whom I've met throughout the years here and in person, it's time for me to say a big huge howdy to you all :) For the new names I see here in the IIS community, an even bigger howdy to you and I'm glad you've found yourselves in this wonderful hobby :D

Firstly, I just wanted to take some time out to say sorry for not being so active over the last few years, but you old-timers know why: I have finally made it through the deepest, darkest tunnel which some call university - I am "conditionally eligible" (as I still have to do 3 months of work experience this summer) to graduate with first class honours in Engineering R&D, and fully eligilble to graduate from my Science degree.

Secondly, I also wanted to just say thanks for the entertainment over the years - I was still lurking about the forums reading some funny posts now and then when I was supposed to be studying :innocent: and for that :thanx:

I really hope this means I get to spend more time actually observing, and possibly more time to go to astro camps. I had so much fun at Snake Valley back in whatever year it was (I can't even remember!!!) and I hope to find some time to do that again real soon.

Clear skies,

Silvie

aka silvinator

jjjnettie
07-12-2011, 12:35 AM
:D Welcome back to the land of the living Silvie.
It's been a long time, and you should know, you weren't forgotten.
You've done so well at Uni....congratulations. :)

Octane
07-12-2011, 12:37 AM
Wow, welcome back, you. :)

Congratulations on the degrees. Always a great feeling finishing!

Good to have you back.

H

astroron
07-12-2011, 01:01 AM
:hi:Silvie:welcome: back:D
Great to see you have graduated at last:)
Look forward to seeing you back on here :D
Cheers :thumbsup:

Jen
07-12-2011, 02:28 AM
:hi::hi: gday Silvie :welcome:back to IIS :thumbsup::thumbsup:

iceman
07-12-2011, 05:31 AM
Hey Silvie

Great to have you back! Well done on completing your degree.

I look forward to seeing you around the forum more!

Mick
07-12-2011, 08:57 AM
Welcome back Silvie and congratulations on completing your degree. :)

ZeroID
07-12-2011, 11:53 AM
Wow ! dedication ! Congratulations ...

Now we're expecting a really big ATM scope project from you .... no pressure . :D

erick
07-12-2011, 01:06 PM
Hi Silvie

Great to hear from you. We need a photo on graduation day so we can cheer for you as well.

Yes, come on down - Snake Valley in March!

Eric :)