PDA

View Full Version here: : Finallly got it Back .. ED102 with MoonLite Focuser.

FlashDrive
01-12-2011, 11:26 AM
After much waiting ... it arrived at last.
First MoonLite Focuser I have owned ... and worth every cent.

It's an ED Doublet .. I think the HD Optics on the front lens is a bit " over the top " ... although when I first looked through it ( 5 months ago ) ... it surprised me how well it performed.

Nice Wide Fields at f/6 .

and guess what today is .... overcast and cloudy ... stink'n hot ... high humidity ... :mad2:

I think the MoonLite is well worth the investment ... oh so smooth ... buttery ... and quality to boot.

Some pic's added.

Flash. :hi:

gbeal
01-12-2011, 12:22 PM
Looks good Flasher, enjoy.
Gary

dannat
01-12-2011, 01:08 PM
nice choice of colors- the CF & red is seeexxy:D

LightningNZ
01-12-2011, 08:24 PM
Hey Flash, that's one beautiful looking focuser. Would you recommend the Kson 102m F/6? How about for astrophotography?

Best wishes,
Cam

P.S. Gave the field flattener a go a week ago. Looks good but won't be able to tell how good until I get my PC back up and running again. Hopefully will be able to post some new photos soon.

FlashDrive
01-12-2011, 08:40 PM
Thank You Gazza :P ( gb ) ... also Daniel and Cam for your generous comments.

Yes ... I am pleased with it :D

Flash :hi:

brian nordstrom
01-12-2011, 08:56 PM
:) makes Gary's moonlight . look's like it may be comming to a new home , hard to resist .
Beautiful Flash .Yes Carbon and red .. nice!

TheDecepticon
02-12-2011, 10:17 AM
Congrats mate, they are like a work of art. I didn't want to use mine, just wanted to drool over it. I got mine with the high res stepper to use with robofocus, it is just such a breeze to work with a 100% repeatable focus.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Top stuff.:D

FlashDrive
02-12-2011, 04:22 PM
I can relate to that .. !!! :lol: ... yeah it's nice ..!!

Flash :D