PDA

View Full Version here: : Free Books and magazines to a good home

ausastronomer
30-10-2011, 01:08 PM
Hi all,

As part of the process of moving from the Central Coast to Kiama, I need to have a "clean out".

I have several astronomy books (about 8 or so) aimed at a beginner intermediate level. (eg Southern Skies by Reidy and Wallace) which I no longer have a need for.

In addition, I have a full set of Sky and Space Magazine (including the black binders) from about 1996 to 2007. There are the odd issues missing which were never printed. On top of that I have all 7 volumes of Southern Astronomy Magazine from 1995/1996.

It is all in excellent condition as it has been sitting in my bookcase. The lot is free to anyone who wishes to pick it up from Killarney Vale on the Central Coast. It needs to be picked up by next Sunday afternoon. It will fit into 2 or 3 boxes and easily fit into the boot of a small car. If interested send me a PM or phone me on 0414 637733. First in best Dressed.

I am not going to split it, if you want it you can have it, but you take the lot.

Cheers,
John B

mikerr
30-10-2011, 01:46 PM
That is a very generous offer john.:thumbsup: Maybe a local Astro club would appreciate them!

Michael