PDA

View Full Version here: : 9/11 New 3D Analysis

blindman
10-09-2011, 02:15 PM
Recently I came across very interesting clip.
See for yourself. No comment.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/51339/9_11_New_3D_Analysis/

dugnsuz
10-09-2011, 03:21 PM

supernova1965
10-09-2011, 03:36 PM
OH PLEASE :screwy: will it never end. This is directed to the film maker not the original poster

Jules76
10-09-2011, 05:54 PM
Why can't people just accept that major events like this in human history have actually happened? Why the constant need to find a conspiracy behind everything?

Is it psychological? An inability to comprehend what has happened and this is their way of coping with it? I'm honestly curious.

I have to say I love the production of the video, right down to the shot where they pan out to him in a studio with some guy on a couch and a table with a photo of Isaac Newton and Einstein, as if that's somehow suppose to give them some credibility. :lol:

PCH
10-09-2011, 08:33 PM
Well if it has anything like the longevity of JFK, we'll still be talking about this event in 2060 and beyond Warren. So don't hold your breath ;)

iceman
11-09-2011, 07:31 AM
I just couldn't watch that conspiracy video. Some people are so gullible they'll believe anything.

Zincberg
11-09-2011, 08:55 AM
Its ok... everyone can stop worrying about this conspiracy.
I did some 4D analysis of the events and the addition of a "smelloscope" shows that the events in question happened exactly as they were reported by the mainstream media.
Case closed.

(unless someone can come up with a 5D analysis that proves me wrong?)

Jules76
11-09-2011, 09:34 AM
Carefull guys....."The Ball" could be watching us right now......as....we...speak. :eyepop::help:

ZeroID
11-09-2011, 03:15 PM
We lost a colleague\friend on the second plane .... my wife used to work with him. Let them stick THAT in their conspiracy theory.

dugnsuz
11-09-2011, 04:11 PM

cventer
12-09-2011, 12:29 AM
Using 6 D analysis and secret hidden tapes I obtained from the oval office I was able to recreate the actual events leading up to this conspiracy.

---------Real Oval Office recording--------Proof--Proof----Proof

Geroge W: Hey guys I have an idea lets use our top secret,remotely controlled anti gravity propelled drone to crash into the world trade center and pretend it was Al Qaueda.

Dick C: Great idea Georgie boy.

Geroge W: We can fabricate all the evidence, bribe 1000's of people and convince the world it was hijacked airplane

Collin P: Geroge, why would we use such craft might i ask ?

Dick C: I got this one covered goerge. You see Collin using real cumbersome passenger airlines with real people on board will present a much greater risk of something going wrong and many more agents will be needed to carry out the operation

Geroge W: Exaclty Dick, why not just use our hidden advanced technology. A highly advanced small remotely control vehicles packed with explosives and thet let our video editors do the rest

Collin P: um guys wouldnt it be easier to just use actual airplanes, fill them with explosives and remote control them. Last time I checked we had guidance technology that can put a tomahawk missile through an open window? This sounds easier to get away with than using our advanced hidden technology and doctoring all video that may end up being filmed if you fu..w.ts go through with this.

George W: No Collin I want to play with my ball

-----------------------------------------------------
Seriously what a nut job!!!!!! In case anyone who has not watched the video is thinking I am too (which may be the case :-) ) the wording from above is from the last 60 seconds of this fine piece of documentary journalism.

Some info in here though http://www.ae911truth.org/ is interesting. Especially analysis by some of the engineers and explosives experts who question how a building could fall the way those did in free fall basicaly at terminal velocity without something removing any mass from under it.

Also interesting read here: http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/200704/JonesWTC911SciMethod.pdf

Not saying I am a conspiracy believer but there do seem to be a few unanswered questions.

netwolf
12-09-2011, 10:03 PM
It boils down to distrust. There is no doubt the us government has done some questionable things for oil. But this seems quiet far fetched. But there are elements of it all that even I wonder about.

btw the remote control idea was shown in the x-files spinoff series "the lone gunman". The first show was exactly about internal military elements trying to remote take over a passenger plane and fly it into the twin towers. It aired only a short while before the tragic events of 9/11.

the distrust comes mainly because the us government themselves were mixed up in the rise of many of these "terrorist" organisations and dictatorships. The war on terrorism is really a war to control oil.

OICURMT
13-09-2011, 12:53 AM
:):rofl:

musab
13-09-2011, 01:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzMlFFQ2oqQ

oh really were all so gullible bbc got the script wrong
so my question to you is how did the bbc know world
trade center 7 was going to fall 23 mins before it did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hZEvA8BCoBw#!

iceman
13-09-2011, 04:44 AM
http://xkcd.com/258/

musab
13-09-2011, 05:25 AM
you see like all trolls they try to bring the moon
landing into it but iceman still cant tell me why
or how the bbc was able to know that building
wtc7 was going to fall or reported that it fell
43 mins before it even fell when the
building is still standing in the backround who
gave them that info.

let me guess iceman im just guessing are you
a member or fan of the pro skeptics society
you know the ones that dont believe anything
you know theirs not life in the universe or
goverments dont lie.

strongmanmike
13-09-2011, 02:50 PM
I am affaid there are many similarities between Moon landing Hoax, 9/11 Conspirocy and Climate Change denial web sites, they are high on hyperbole and varying degrees of vitriol but rather weak on science and reality - strange entities really :screwy:

Actually it would be interesting to see a poll to see if there is any correlation between the three belief patterns..? I bet there is ;)

avandonk
13-09-2011, 03:04 PM
This is the saddest waste of time I have ever seen. Have you no critical intellectual faculties? I will not mince words. Why even let this pathetic drivel be considered as any where near factual.
They are in the same class as the idiots who think that people they do not agree with are shape shifting alien reptiles!

Bert

renormalised
13-09-2011, 03:08 PM
"Dubya" wouldn't be that smart, or that ingenious. The guy was a gibbering idiot:):P

Doesn't mean to say that...if...it was staged, that someone else didn't plan it in advance.

renormalised
13-09-2011, 03:12 PM
David Icke (a very appropriate last name:):P)

jenchris
13-09-2011, 03:53 PM
If I was in charge of safety in New York and a pair of very large buildings were in danger of collapsing in an unpredictable direction which may kill 10 of thousands of people and destroy half of Manhattan, I would hit the destruct button and bring it down in its own footprint.
I know there were a lot of lives lost, but there'd have been an economic collapse and exactly what Bin Liner wanted if it had laid full length across Manhattan.
I've no doubt that all the buildings of that height in New York are loaded with explosives when they're built to make sure this happens in a bad case scenario. It may even have been triggered by the internal temperatures of the fire. A sort of safe self destruct.

I know that the Mafia control the concrete in New York and it's probably not the best (one of the reasons there's so much steel in the buildings is that the concrete is overpriced by the Mafia.)

An acquaintance of mine was on the ground trying to find survivors and was ushered off the site by the fire department because of Union interference.
There's no doubt the jets hit the buildings (like how does a ball produce wing shaped penetration?)

They'll be saying Julia Gillard is a real person next.

xelasnave
13-09-2011, 04:07 PM
shape shifting alien reptiles!
What a great name for a rock band:).

There are weird ideas and weird people particulary within the human race:D.
(not to mention genuine misunderstnading of facts etc).and you will never prove someone incorrect who knows they are right...they think you simply missed the point.. waste as much time as you like they enjoy the arguement.

Nod smile and walk away but dont let another pull your chain. Let them think what they want it wont change reality.

alex:):):)

netwolf
13-09-2011, 04:08 PM
I was up all with my dad while we watched this take place on the news. It was cut in on an episode of the West Wing on Channel 9 when I saw and for a minute (given i had seen the loan gunman episode) and the fact West wing was airing i thought surely this is a prank. But when reality set in I was screaming Dad Dad come see this. Some memories i wish I could forget.

During that night I recall one video of some firefighters taking a break together and talkin about the building colapse and one of them described it like "boom boom boom" with his hands ilustrating the colapse was is stages. And he said as if it was a controlled explosion.

I think myself to be a resonable person, but there are things abou that day that just dont sit right with me in terms of there "official" explanations.

netwolf
13-09-2011, 04:11 PM
Alex, my dad said the same thing to me a long time ago. Most people including myself dont even listen, that is we just waiting for our turn to speak.

xelasnave
13-09-2011, 04:34 PM
I have sat in on many husband/wife discussions..neither hears or understands the other.. so one acts like an interpreter between them.
Funny how they can be in agreement yet have no idea cause they are point scoring.

I try to give anyone a go and try not to comment on their belief for their benefit as well as my own.

alex:):):)

OICURMT
13-09-2011, 08:12 PM
There was an interview with the Architect who designed the WTC buildings bask in late 2001. He stated the buildings are basically similar to a Coke can, a solid outer structure with little support on the interior. He surmised the reason for their collapsed was due to a localized stress at the entry points of the airplanes in conjunction with the fires weakening the outer metal framework.

The popping (explosions) in the lower floors were due to the upper floors collapsing in a impact fashion. Most people think that the buildings collapsed "smoothly" when in fact, each floor collapsed and impacted on the floor below it. As the building fell, more and more impacts were felt by the lower portion of the buildings causing a catastrophic failure (i.e. there were no explosions due to explosives).

The impact is analogous to a multiple car pile-up where the last car impacts the car in front, which then impacts the car in front of it and so forth. The only different is that gravity continues the process during a building collapse, where as friction stops the process in a car crash, preventing momentum from building up.

blindman
13-09-2011, 08:28 PM
Hm, now we have a new point - explosives in the buildings.
I was wondering why ground zero was burning for 1 MONTH after collapse?
I would like to know just what happened there, because something in whole story does not sound right, right?

dugnsuz
13-09-2011, 11:19 PM

Gem
15-09-2011, 08:15 AM
I find this thread very sad...

But at least we live in a place where we can freely have these discussions and differences of opinions. As someone who has travelled the world and lived for extended periods Islamic countries, Africa and former Soviet Republics - we really need to appreciate our government and society more. We love to cut down and think the worst... now they are FAR from perfect, but they are MUCH better than what is going around in other places.
So here is a new conspiracy theory... some of our politicians may actually be better people than we give them credit for.
Now that would put me in the "lunatic" fringe!

Barrykgerdes
15-09-2011, 08:34 AM
Lets face it
The towers collapsed 10 years ago. Its time to get on with our live. I do note that very little is ever said about the flimsy construction of the towers. I reckon the same result could have been achieved by blocking the toilets and and then light the gas generated. Blow out one side of the building and gravity does the rest!

Barry

GlassHammer
18-09-2011, 05:24 PM
04:55
"pretty much identical" - not what you'd call scientific analysis.

And the images (around 16:40) are about as blurry as my iPhone pictures of Saturn. :rolleyes: