PDA

View Full Version here: : Frustration when you find just what you want but don't have the cash

Louwai
12-08-2011, 12:43 PM
I've been looking for ages for a larger trailer for the Astro gear. One that will accomodate everything + all of the camping gear the 12v fridge, etc.

Ideally I wanted a fully enclosed tandem, but they are soooo expensive. An 8x5 fully enclosed tandem is around the $5k to $6k mark 2nd hand.
An 8x5 is probably a little small to fit everything comfortably, but bigger ones are just rediculously expensive.

Today was browsing & saw this. http://www.tradingpost.com.au/Automotive/Trailers/AdNumber=TP004745274?AdOnTop=

It's still $5.5k, but it's HUGE. Exactly what I want. This size & type of trailer are typically upwards of $10k 2nd hand. This one is an absolute bargain!!!!

But alas, I don't have the available cash right now.. :(

I'll just have to wait until another bargain comes along.....

Ric
12-08-2011, 01:59 PM
I know how you feel Bryan

Nothing worse than finding that perfect bargain and not having the free cash to get it.

xelasnave
12-08-2011, 04:04 PM
Yes there is ..having the dam cash at the wrong time when one of these "bargains" present...thats how I ended up with a leaky boat that drains all my time and cash:D
Only cost 5k but it needs 20k that I wouldnt throw at it..if I had it.

alex:):):)

AstralTraveller
12-08-2011, 04:51 PM
It's probably worth the money but there is still more to spend. It only has manual override cable brakes. We have them at work at they are a pain where you don't want it. I could write a short novel about the problems we've had. If he could get the money our field gear tech would change to electric in a heartbeat. A private owner who stays on the black stuff will have fewer issues but I suspect you wouldn't be happy with them.

AdrianF
12-08-2011, 08:51 PM
I have the problem with no available cash all the time. Maybe I should stop reading the IIS classifieds.

Adrian

astroron
12-08-2011, 09:47 PM
I have had no car for nearly a month:(
It is hard trying to find $2750.00 for a motor, then you find when you have the money they have already sold the motor:mad2::mad2:

Cheers :thumbsup:

Jen
12-08-2011, 10:22 PM
Borrow it, steal it, do whatever it takes to get what ya want :lol::lol: