PDA

View Full Version here: : Met our Alien Female Today

leon
08-08-2011, 10:30 PM
Hi Guys, well I would just like to mention that I had a coffee on the Darwin Waterfront with our Liz (alien female) this morning. :)

It was nice to catch up and have a chat over a coffee, from what i can gather she is having a wonderful time here in Darwin. :thumbsup:

Leon :thumbsup:

ballaratdragons
08-08-2011, 11:42 PM
Hey that's pretty cool Leon.
Would be nice just sitting back enjoying the view.

I thought Liz lived in Townsville. Is she holidaying too?

Suzy
09-08-2011, 12:01 AM
Yes Ken, Liz is on holidays up in there. :)

Good on you Leon. I would love to meet Liz myself one day.
When I read the title about you meeting an alien female, it had me intrigued, thought you may have had a close encounter. :lol:

jjjnettie
09-08-2011, 12:17 AM
I love our community here. There's so many good people. :)

AstralTraveller
09-08-2011, 04:19 PM
I thought he'd met the PM. :lol: [OK everyone - back on topic.]

How is Darwin at the moment? Should be warm but dry with a nice breeze from the se. I was wondering whether you happen to be staying in the caravan park I lived in for a couple of months but I see that it no longer exists!

leon
10-08-2011, 05:32 PM
David, your account of the weather is spot on, warm to hot, dry, nice breeze, and cool evenings, by cool i mean about 20 degrees.

Suppose it will turn a bit by end August mid September, we'll nick off then, maybe, but i would like to experience a wet season here.

Leon

Liz
18-08-2011, 04:00 AM
Nice to meet you too Leon, and thanks for the coffee. :thumbsup:

I met Leon down near the Wave Pool up there, and he was very easy to spot per his avatar. :D

Had a wonderful time up NT, what a great city Darwin is - very pretty and relaxed way of life. Took MANY pics that I will need to sort through. :help: