PDA

View Full Version here: : Captain America

multiweb
04-08-2011, 08:18 AM
Big fan of Marvel comics. I still have Strange and Titans #1 to #10 editions :P Long awaited Captain America finally on screen. Very cool. Can't wait for the Avengers next. Movie was awesome. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Didn't miss a bit. You know it's good when 2h feel like 5min. :thumbsup: Stan Lee has is usual cameo as an army officer in the crowd when he first sees him and says "I thought he was taller..."

renormalised
04-08-2011, 09:16 AM
Should be alright...seen the trailer for it and it's the usual CGI fest, along with plenty of action.

multiweb
04-08-2011, 09:46 AM
The CGI is stylised. Even Captain America uniform is really rugged, although the colors are still there. Not the usual spandex look like the modern spiderman. Really well done design. Ambience effects are old look and feel but it's not in your face. You forget about it after a while because the action is non stop. It blends in very well. You really focus on the characters. And the great thing is that it's not only about Captain America. There are a lot of other interesting charater development. It's well balanced. Kind of movie that you walk out from and you want to see it again. Would highly recommend.

Ric
04-08-2011, 12:25 PM
Sounds like a beauty Marc.

Being a fan of Marvel as well I'm quite looking forward to seeing this one.

AdrianF
06-08-2011, 04:30 PM
Seen the movie and recommend it to Marvel fans.

Adrian

Davros
07-08-2011, 11:52 PM
Went and saw it tonight. It was a good flick, definately worth a big screen. Like all Marvel movies make sure you stay until after the credits.