PDA

View Full Version here: : Why don't my threads show up ?

BlackWidow
28-05-2011, 04:09 PM
I have notice that when I look at new threads mine never shows up. I have to go into my own stats to find them, or arrive from an E-Mail reply link. Have I missed a setting that I can change?

Regards
Martin

renormalised
28-05-2011, 04:17 PM
Ask Mike or one of the mods to have a look...might be something wrong in your setup. It should say you can post threads and edit them etc. If it doesn't then you've either missed something at setup or the server is just being funny.

bartman
28-05-2011, 06:50 PM
Happens to me too Martin, however I think it shows up if somebody replies to it.
So if nobody replies ( even if heaps people look at it) it wont show up in new threads. Odd I know.....
Bartman

BlackWidow
28-05-2011, 06:57 PM
Thanks Guys for your help. I have notice since I posted this post that I can now see my post. This is the first time I have seen this happen... Hmmm

When it works, just smile :D

Mardy

iceman
29-05-2011, 07:13 PM
Strange, never heard of this before. Glad it's working now :shrug:

If it happens again let me know.

Bassnut
29-05-2011, 07:22 PM
Yes, I thought this was normal. If you post or read a thread, it will not show next time you click "new posts".......untill someone replies. Always been like that for me too. :question:

iceman
29-05-2011, 07:25 PM
Oh that's normal, because 'new posts' obviously means 'new posts'. If you just posted a thread, it's not going to show up in 'new posts' because you posted it, so you obviously have read it :)

If you want to see ALL threads, whether they're new or not, INCLUDING the ones you've posted that noone has replied to, then click on the forum itself to see the list of threads.

bartman
29-05-2011, 07:41 PM
So to allay any fears that your post does not get seen....., I guess that when you post a new thread or post on your logged in computer you wont see it when you click on 'new posts', but for others it will appear in the 'new posts':thumbsup:

Bartman

iceman
29-05-2011, 07:49 PM
Correct!