View Full Version here: : Bretti this weekend and monday/ tuesday
26-10-2010, 10:59 AM
I have a few days off coming up (Sat to Wed next), wondering if anyone is interested in hitting Bretti reserve for a few days/ nights leading up to the new moon which is on the following saturday. (this does not nullify the pony club).
27-10-2010, 11:38 AM
Sorry Arthur can't do this weekend. See you at the PC though.
27-10-2010, 09:39 PM
Sorry Arthur, I'll be in Port Macquarie Fri, Sat and Sunday.
the back to work Mon etc....
If I had more notice I could have made it.
Oh well, Clear skies to you up there buddy.
Snap a photo of the Platypus up there.
29-10-2010, 04:42 PM
Are you still going Arthur?
When do you think you will head up there?
What about if weather looks unfavourable?
I may come up for the Saturday and night.
If I can get my odd jobs done and the van back together in time.
Do we have any weather experts predictions yet?
29-10-2010, 05:00 PM
sat cloudy / sun wet
but what do i know
29-10-2010, 09:07 PM
I know you know more than I know. You know!
29-10-2010, 09:40 PM
Hi Allan, i was going saturday morning but my wife has commandeered my car for othe purposes which mean i can't go, if at all till sunday. The weather is not lloking good at all, may have to wait to scope next sat night at the PC
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.