PDA

View Full Version here: : Review: Meade Field Derotator

iceman
25-01-2005, 09:24 AM
Hi guys.

Rumples Riot (Paul) produced this review of the Meade Field Derotator before xmas last year. Unfortunately I didn't get time to add it until now (sorry!), but here it is.

Meade Field Derotator (http://www.iceinspace.com/index.php?id=47,155,0,0,1,0)

Thanks to Paul for doing the review.

If you would like to contribute a review of a telescope, eyepiece, accessory, mount, software or book, please do so! I encourage it, the more the merrier.

Just email me.

Striker
25-01-2005, 12:40 PM
Paul now that your moderator to these forum's...I suggest you get up Mike for such a long delay posting this review.....use your power my son....lol

Now back to the topic......great piece of technology....I like it.....dam another cost I will have to scam to my wife.....

I have seen them advertised and now I actulay know what they are...thanks.

rumples riot
25-01-2005, 02:30 PM
Tony if your interested, I have a derotator that I am considering selling. PM me if your interested.

ImagingGuy
28-10-2007, 08:39 AM
Anyone using the Meade Derotator have a problem getting the Autostar handheld to finishing "Calculating...." to get to the final "Successful Alignment" message? When I used the Derotator the Autostar just hung on the "Calculating...." message for over 20 minutes until I decided to shut it down and decouple the Derotator. The Autostar then ran fine after that.

Any advise as to existing issues and/or solutions would be helpful.

Thanks!