PDA

View Full Version here: : power cord

sasup
14-01-2010, 07:45 PM
Anyone know where i can get a battery power connection cable for my 12 inch light bridge? To help explain there is a inlet or plug on the bottom of the scopes body, From this inlet is a set of wires running to the cooling fan, I would think there is a connection cable for a removable battery but not sure if its a Meade specific or can be bought a dick smiths? Can anyone shed some light?:shrug:

Barrykgerdes
14-01-2010, 08:13 PM
Hi

I was going to say have a look at the manual. But when I checked myself there was almost no information at all.

However My 16" came with the battery pack so I got it out and had a look at it. The battery pack takes 8 AA cells (12 volts). The plug is a standard 2.1mm type with the centre pin Plus. The battery holder is a standard type for 8 AA's available from Jaycar or DS although you will probably need to make the lead yourself. Any small 12v PS or battery pack that will deliver about an amp should do.

Barry

DavidU
14-01-2010, 09:14 PM
http://www.jaycar.com.au/productView.asp?ID=PP0514&keywords=2.1mm&form=KEYWORD

sasup
15-01-2010, 03:59 PM
Thanks guys ill pop down on sat:D hey do you think a motercycle batt would work better or last longer???