PDA

View Full Version here: : What's the Go

Rainingstar
09-10-2009, 07:25 PM
Tried to log in and kept getting an invalid password message, although I was typing in my correct password, had to reset the password and go through all that rigamarole again - not impressed better not happen again or I won't be bothered doing it again.

iceman
09-10-2009, 07:35 PM
:welcome: to IceInSpace, Lorraine.

The system doesn't pick and choose - the password must have been incorrect - perhaps a spelling mistake or capitals somewhere.

You can tick "remember me" when you log in which will mean you stay logged in and don't need to type your password each time.

Not exactly a normal first post, but it looks like you've sorted it out. I'm sure you'll find plenty of information here that will make the rigamarole all worthwhile.

Lumen Miner
10-10-2009, 10:54 AM
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

A quirk of the internet no doubt. :)

Like Mike said, definately worth the effort. The information/community here is fantastic.

Welcome aboard!! :D

sheeny
10-10-2009, 05:17 PM
:welcome: to IIS Lorraine. Hopefully that problem won't repeat itself.

Al.

Rainingstar
11-10-2009, 10:05 AM
Many thanks for the warm welcome guys, as a very interested, very amateur astronomer I think Ice in Space is a very exciting place to be. Yes, hopefully I have sorted the log in problem. Thanks again.
Lorraine

h0ughy
11-10-2009, 10:45 AM
on of many problems to encounter - but i am sure you will get it together and enjoy

anfo
23-10-2009, 06:33 PM
If you ever have issues logging into ANY forums with the correct login/account details. Try flashing your internet cache.
i.e. delete all temp int files and history and cookies.
Starting fresh usually helps.
Ran into this problem on other forums from time to time.