PDA

View Full Version here: : ADM Accessories

TrevorW
27-06-2009, 10:12 AM
I recently purchased some gear from ADM and I say I'm impressed by the service and quality of gear received.

Dealing direct with the owner he is only too willing to help sort out any issues.

I've noted that there is a local supplier of similar gear however both theirs and Losmandy equivalents are considerably more expensive even taking freight into consideration.

Recommend ADM products

"disclaimer- I'm in no way associated with ADM blah blah ....usual guff"

marki
27-06-2009, 02:54 PM
Agree totally Trevor. As you have seen on my setup I have not managed to mark any part after 2 years of use and abuse. Good stuff :thumbsup:.

Mark

DavidU
27-06-2009, 03:55 PM
Is there an ADM web site? I couldn't find one

TrevorW
27-06-2009, 06:21 PM
They have a website

http://www.admaccessories.com/

PS: freight to Oz gets here in under a week to your door

Matty P
27-06-2009, 06:34 PM
I have bought many accessories from ADM and have had excellent service everytime.

For example, I bought a Losmandy D plate for my C8 and one radius block did not fit. I contacted the owner and the next day a customised radius block was shipped to me.

Amazing service. :)

AlexN
28-06-2009, 09:54 PM
I've spent over $1000AUD through ADM... I've always found not only the products and service to be fantastic, but Anthony's willingness to custom make things for clients is fantastic... Quite a few times I've ordered custom length dovetails, or custom sized guide rings etc and he's always only to happy to help out...

To date, I've bought:
Losmandy D-Plate saddle for my EQ6,
D plate side by side bar
D plate and radius blocks for C11
MDS plate for C11
Custom made 7.5" MDS plate for the top of my Megrez 102
custom 7.5" metric holed D plate for the M102
custom 80mm guide rings for my ZS66
105mm guide rings for my ST80
And a few other bits and bobs along the way...

Every time, shipping was reasonably priced, items arrived very promptly, all were beautifully made, worked perfectly and fit like a glove....

I have nothing but good things to say about ADM products and service... I know for a fact that I'll be buying more from ADM as I need things..

Paul Haese
29-06-2009, 04:09 PM
Good equipment and great service.

Irish stargazer
30-06-2009, 04:07 PM
I have bought a mini dovetail / rings for my C11 and a set of CGE replacement knobs direct from Anthony. There is a local dealer for ADM products in the UK but the markup was very high. Anthony shipped direct via US postal service the next day. Great products and service.