PDA

View Full Version here: : Merry Xmas from IceInSpace!

iceman
24-12-2004, 09:06 AM
The staff at IceInSpace (well, me! :)) would like to wish everyone a very merry christmas and a happy new year! Be safe over the holiday period, especially on the roads!

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their continued support of the site and forums. I've received a tonne of positive feedback and I'm very grateful for your continued visits. The site will hopefully continue to grow the way it has been, and with your support it can only get bigger and better.

Remember to tell your family and friends about the site and forums, and if you regularly browse the forums but haven't signed up yet, register and say g'day! We'd love to meet you.

Thanks to the regular contributors on the forums, we're getting a great mix of newbies and experienced observers. Questions are being asked and answered, free flowing discussions and general chat is happening every day, and that's exactly what the forums are there for.

Anyway i'll be offline for the best part of 2 weeks as I head up to Port MacQuarie and Bellingen for my xmas holidays, so there won't be an update for at least that long.

Have a great holidays and see you in 2005!

(taken from the front-page news (http://www.iceinspace.com))