PDA

View Full Version here: : calling for opinions....

asimov
16-06-2005, 04:17 PM
Hi All. As most of you are aware of by now, I built my own newt on a EQ mount.
I am doing up a DIY article on building the mount, which I want to put here on-site for everyone to see & use.

There's two ways of going about it...1, I can do it in stages..ie up-load page 1 of the DIY article, let everyone view it, receive comments etc etc....then write up page 2 & up-load it the following day or week, or I can finish the whole article.. [which may take a couple of weeks].. and then up-load the whole article in one hit.

I never documented any details watsoever when I built this mount 18 months ago, so I'm doing it now. I would like a few user opinions on how I should approach this, Thanks.

Starkler
16-06-2005, 07:23 PM
Hi John,

I love seeing and reading about ATM projects personally. :)
How big and detailed do you expect your article to be ?

Perhaps if you post some pictures and basic details of the finished project you can get some feedback on the interest level and what people want to know about it.

asimov
16-06-2005, 08:32 PM
Thanks Geoff.

Obviously this is only going to appeal to a certain amount of people in this group.
I'm only explaining the basics here, hopefully it will be detailed enough for the mechanically/engineering minded person to construct without much difficulty.
I guesstimate a dozen or so pages similar to this.......edit. Actually, it will depend a lot on if everyone interested can view it successfully or not.

BC
17-06-2005, 08:32 AM
The sample page works well for me....and I'm interested.