PDA

View Full Version here: : [SOLD] 30mm GSO Superview (Make an offer today)

ausastronomer
30-11-2018, 10:31 PM
I I have a 30mm GSO Superview for Sale which is in absolute pristine condition. I have had it for about 15 or 16 years but basically never ever used it. I have a 31mm Nagler and a 27mm TV Panoptic which I have had for a long time also, so I have no need for it. To be honest I can't even remember how or where I got it from.

I have both end caps but no box. The eyepiece is in as new condition with no marks or blemishes of any description. The photos probably don't show its condition all that well due to the shadows and reflections when I took the pictures.

This is the 5 Element eyepiece which is still a current model and now sold by Bintel as the Bintel Superview. This one currently sells for $89 + postage

https://www.bintel.com.au/product/bintel-superview-eyepieces-1-25-2-inch/

I am asking $45 + $10 postage to anywhere in Australia, which is basically 1/2 price for an essentially new eyepiece.

ausastronomer
02-12-2018, 12:58 PM
Someone please make me a reasonable offer on this.

Tomorrow morning I will be posting the 85B filter which has already sold. I would like to post this tomorrow morning at the same time.

Ultimately $45 will not change the course of my life and I will happily accept the first reasonable offer made today, just to get it out the door.

Cheers
John B