PDA

View Full Version here: : Another Happy Customer!!!

PhilTas
11-10-2018, 09:02 PM
Mods, please move this if you reckon I've put it in the wrong place.

I just want to publicly thank Peter (exfso) for the lightbox I received from him today.

Peter has constructed a lightbox for my VC200L, with two slide on adaptors, one for ED127, and the other for TV85.

Yep, i could have made these for myself, but I now know that I could not have come close to the quality of Peter's work. These units are first rate.

Peter has created another thread about Aust Post ripoff - I am the recipient listed in this thread, having paid twice the standard rate for postage Adelaide to Darwin. Yes there are probably cheaper ways to send, but it is a big ask to expect the sender to do the legwork to search these out.
Even the Aust Post calculator gives a reasonable price, until you turn up at the counter and find out otherwise.
I bought 2 books last year from IIS members, one cost approx $20 to post, the other $8, both were similar sized books, both were sent by Aust Post. Go figure.

Anyway, thanks very much Peter, love your work.

cheers Phil

Exfso
11-10-2018, 11:21 PM
Thanks Phil, I appreciate your feedback. The time stated by Aust Post to get to Darwin was 13 days in actual fact it was around 7, so their calculations are seriously amiss.:rolleyes:

Atmos
12-10-2018, 06:31 AM
Peters work is great! I loved my light box :)