PDA

View Full Version here: : Televue registration

Chapstick
30-08-2018, 05:14 PM
I have just purchased some TV eyepieces, was wondering if anyone mails off the warranty slip back to TV? Is this actually required or can you simply provide receipts if issue occurs?

brian nordstrom
30-08-2018, 08:21 PM
:) You get them from Bintel ? , if so they will look after you but I have had TV eyepieces for over 20 years and never had one break , quality gear :thumbsup: ..

If you got them overseas it would do no harm sending off the registration card .

Brian.

ab1963
30-08-2018, 10:37 PM
I think most quality eyepiece manufacturers will if it's in your possession fix it if it's a manufacturing issue ,I have just sent back an eyepiece to one of the high end producers that will remain nameless as they have more than helped me out that i bought used but i discovered a fault in manufacturing and they took it to sort out no questions asked ,There should be zero tolerance to any bad workmanship at the premium level and think they understand this as reputation is everything.......

Chapstick
31-08-2018, 07:00 AM
Thanks guys, purchased from Bintel. This is the feedback I was looking for. Much appreciated.