PDA

View Full Version here: : [SOLD] LN-300 Video Camera

mental4astro
26-08-2018, 10:30 AM
Hello,

Selling my trusty LN-300 video camera, in excellent condition. Comes with cables and connector to portable video device, such as a portable DVD player with AVI in port, 1.25" nose piece and set of instructions. Camera also has a 1/4" thread built into it. Asking $120 posted. SOLD

This camera I ordered without the UV/IR filter that would come standard over the chip. If you want to use a UV/IR filter you can use a 1.25" one on the 1.25" nose piece.

This is the same camera as the original Revolution Imager, and the comprehensive set of instructions that is a download from of these. A great outreach tool, and the on-screen display allows for setting adjustments without the need to use a computer - do it all on your portable LCD screen. Can also be controlled via various software programs, though you will need a USB capture device (found on Ebay). I've used this little camera with an 8" f/4 dobbie when I had the equatorial platform at the time.

This camera also accepts c-mount and cs-mount lenses, and also M12 lenses with a c-mount to m12 adapter, just like with the ZWO cameras. A 1.8mm M12 lens will give a whole of sky image. I have also included a c-mount to M12 adapter, and I may have a 4mm lens I can include (need to double check the lenses I have). M12 lenses can give a whole of sky image, and they are readily available on Ebay.

12V power source not included.

mental4astro
27-08-2018, 07:14 PM
Below is a photo of the c-mount to M12 adapter, and I can include two M12 lenses, a 2.8mm and a 6mm.