PDA

View Full Version here: : June Photo Challenge - Voting ***Pick your top 3***

Photo Challenge
01-07-2018, 07:23 AM
Voting for the June Photo Challenge is Open.

View the Entries here: ... "A fun activity (http://www.iceinspace.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=167424)"

Rules:
1. Don't vote for yourself.
2. Don't reveal which entries you voted for.
3. Pick your favourite entries (your Top 3)
4. Winner will be announced at the end and gets to choose the next month's subject.

Good Luck

Photo Challenge
04-07-2018, 07:45 AM
Congratulations to Bob (astronobob) you are our winner for June.
A very nice capture.

Again, a tough subject. With only seven contenders. I guess that's why its a "challenge".

Congratulations also to a very close runner up Peter (PKay).
A great fun shot.

Thankyou again to everyone who participated, everyone who thought about participating, and everyone who voted this month.

Bob, your entry now proudly hangs amongst our treasured Hall of Famers.

Now, would you like to set the challenge for this month?
Thanks

astronobob
04-07-2018, 12:53 PM
:party:
Hey cheers all for the votes, and all condenders which make this 'Lil comp continue each month :thumbsup:

I was just checking the Classifieds whilst had 5mins, notice the PM so need to act on this,,
That in mind - I suggest this months topic has to show a view of
(Running Free) from 2 legs, 4 legs or even 100 legs if your into centipede racing :P
Lets do it,,,, Good Luck & Have fun :thumbsup:

Suzy
05-07-2018, 06:20 PM
I was surprised there were so few contenders, I thought the title was a pretty easy challenge. Such great pics tho!

Congratulations Bob on winning and Peter being runner up. Both fantastic shots, hard to pic which is better, no wonder it was such a close win by one vote. I like the the new title Bob, looking forward to seeing some leg action shots. Funny... during the last challenge I was thinking, I really want some shots :lol:, you read my mind! I can see the macro photographers having fun with this one.

astronobob
09-07-2018, 09:22 PM
Ta Suzy : )

On another note, Rgrds topic & tho I guess it doesnt need to be followed up, but I was mentioning 'legs' as referring to 'animals, pets etc, running Free - not water, haha, but that is all ok, , ? So may aswell leave as is, , , no drama :cool3: