PDA

View Full Version here: : custom adapters.

Joshua Bunn
12-06-2018, 05:07 AM
Hi everyone.

Moderators please move this if it's not appropriate here.

I'm looking for expresions of interest in a adapter making service for IIS members. I want to offer my services to make adapters, extension tubes etc. for conecting various telescope parts together at the imaging train end of the telescope. This is much like one well known company is doing now in the USA, but I aim to provide the parts at less cost.

Parts will have a moneyback guarantee or replace for free if the parts are delivered out of spec, or something to that effect.

Would this be a service that anyone woud be interested in using??

Regards,

Joshua.

Kunama
12-06-2018, 07:18 AM
I recently spent a small fortune getting adapters made and I don't even delve into the abyss that is imaging rigs. I think you would get quite a bit of work from the forums and from astronomy clubs...

multiweb
12-06-2018, 08:43 AM
I think that's a great idea to do it locally. I'd be careful about the moneyback guarantee or replace for free part. Unfortunately you'll get people taking advantage of this. Will you set yourself as a sole trader?

Joshua Bunn
12-06-2018, 09:29 AM
Thanks Matt and Marc.

Marc, i will have to be carefull about that, but i recon I'd have to offer some kind of guarantee, any ideas? And yes, I'd do this on my own.

RickS
12-06-2018, 10:03 AM
Hi Josh,

If you can product good quality adapters at a reasonable price then I reckon you'd get quite a lot of local business.

Cheers,
Rick.

gregbradley
12-06-2018, 10:05 AM
It sounds great. I have spent a small fortune on Precise Parts adapters.

But he does provice a quality product and his make an adapter graphic on his site is clever but it does put the responsibility on the buyer which I don't like.

I made one simple error on an expensive adapter that cost US$350 and it was useless. The guarantee doe not apply to user error of the site which I did.

Given the amount of business I had given him perhaps a 50% off the correct adapter would have been nice. Haven't used him since (then again I haven't needed an adapter either!).

Greg.

casstony
12-06-2018, 10:10 AM
I think it would be best to offer the money back guarantee and see how it works out. If a customer has supplied correct specs and the part works, why would they return it?

Nikolas
12-06-2018, 10:17 AM
Money back upon return of unwanted part as a guarantee.
That covers you

multiweb
12-06-2018, 11:19 AM
My thoughts as well. There is definitely a local demand.

You'll have to ask for exact specs in a precise predefined format so there is no room for interpretation after acceptance. If the part differs from specs, agreed, then you should provide a new one at your own cost but if it is within specs then that's the buyer's choice. Free part, return, garantee is a can of worms. There might not be much money in custom parts only so it might be worth your while thinking of producing a limited stock of generic spacers, M42/48, TAK threads, etc... The usual stuff that everybody's always after. That could be your cashflow.

Kunama
12-06-2018, 01:49 PM
As an example, some specs I sent to Range88 for my adapters, that way there was no confusion over the specs..

Good luck, though I agree that refund on return of any unwanted part is best policy.

Paul Haese
12-06-2018, 02:05 PM
If you can provide a precision local service that is cheaper than Precise Parts, I will certainly support your service. I have spent a great deal of money on adapters over the years and would prefer to pay money to a local service of the same quality.

traveller
12-06-2018, 02:12 PM
Always willing to support the locals...

Joshua Bunn
12-06-2018, 02:22 PM
Thankyou everyone for your suport and ideas. It looks like there could be a market.

This does sound like the best option so far.

Wavytone
12-06-2018, 02:29 PM
Always happy to support a local. I’ll need a plate made and a mod to my mirror cell to accommodate a new focusser on my scope - it’s not a standard SCT backend. I have accurate 2D drawings already prepared.

Alternatively could send the mirror cell and focusser to you with drawings to show how it has to fit... backfocus is the issue.

Just a bit hesitant at the moment about disassembling the OTA.

Joshua Bunn
12-06-2018, 02:51 PM
Thanks Wavytone. I'm sure we could work something out. I've been borrowing a friends lathe for all my recent machining. So I've got to purchase a lathe with a mill first :)

Joshua Bunn
12-06-2018, 10:18 PM
No worries Andrew. Looking forward to hearing what Mike says.
Thankyou.

Regards, Joshua

Ausrock
13-06-2018, 01:00 AM
Joshua,

You probably already know this, BUT........purchase wisely!!! You are considering offering bespoke precision "parts", consequently, you will need to have absolute confidence in the capabilities/accuracy of your equipment, otherwise you could be setting yourself up for both criticism and failure.

All the best.

Stonius
13-06-2018, 01:36 AM
There's also something about quality parts - I don't know what it is, but some things when you assemble them they almost screw themselves together the threads are that buttery smooth. Other things rattle, squeal and protest the whole way, even though the threads are correct. I don't know what it is that gives it that lovely smoothness but if you can capture that I think it will go a long way towards building a reputation for quality.

RB
13-06-2018, 07:28 AM
Cheers Joshua,
I'm sure Mike will be able to help and work with you as he's done with others on IIS.

RB

Wavytone
13-06-2018, 08:18 AM
That’s related to two things - the choice of materials and the surface finish at microscopic level. Some metals bind badly to the same metal (stainless to stainless, or aluminium to aluminium). The other trick is to apply a trace of lubricant.

Goschencat
13-06-2018, 09:29 AM
A great idea. I need some soon for a new camera setup.
So "Just Do It" :)

Stonius
13-06-2018, 11:10 AM
Might have to try that. Which kind of lubricant is best, do you think? Machine oil? Silicone based stuff like from bike chains? Vaseline? KY? :-P

Joshua Bunn
14-06-2018, 12:48 AM
Thanks Ausrock, I will certainly do my research. :)

I know exactly what you mean... thanks for writing.

Awesome :)

Joshua Bunn
01-11-2018, 01:37 AM
A few months back, I asked for expressions of interest about who would consider purchasing custom adapters/parts from me if I made them, the responses I received were promising. So I will now offer this service as of now, and to the best of my ability! If you need adapters, with threads or bolt up flanges, or other parts, shoot an email to me at, scastrophotography@outlook.com or give me a call on 0428650851 and we will see what we can do.
Suggestions are welcome, for example, what are your thoughts on making variable threaded extension tubes of different diameters for when getting the that spacing right is critical...

Cheers,
Joshua Bunn

JA
01-11-2018, 07:22 AM
Hi M,
There are many, but mostly grease consistencies so that the stay in place. They are referred to as anti-seize or anti-galling lubricants if searching for them. Try the loctite brand (not the glue :D). We used to Silverplate stainless steel thread inserts to reduce galling.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=anti+galling+compound&client=safari&channel=ipad_bm&prmd=isvn&source=lnms&tbm=shop&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwic5qjEwbHeAhUFXysKHQ0UC_ kQ_AUIEygC&biw=1024&bih=671

Best
JA

RyanJones
01-11-2018, 08:45 AM
As far as the warranty is concerned, I'd make sure that you're not being taken for a ride if the design is not correct. Warrant your workmanship by all means but be careful that is all you are warranting and the materials obviously. If it is made to the specs requested then it's not your responsibility for poor design.

One of the big differences in quality v's cheap machining is the finish of threads. Once cut threads work fine but are bitey and noisy if you run a second cut to remove the tip of the thread and run a cutting compound through the thread after it has been cut 2 or 3 times, it effectively sands the threads smooth giving a much better and smoother result. Also keep the material cold while cutting. If it gets hot, it expands and then when it cools it becomes tight and becomes hard to use.

Good luck with it. Sounds like you're on to a good thing :)

Joshua Bunn
03-11-2018, 10:07 PM
Thanks Ryan.

PRejto
07-11-2018, 04:31 PM
Hi Josh,

You certainly have my support for this endeavor of yours! One thing that has really frustrated me about dealing with the well known person in the USA is that he is very reluctant to give any help whatsoever in figuring out whether something will work or not. For example, it might be very difficult to see how he arrived at a back space measurement particularly when the part ends in a dovetail. In all of my dealings with him he just won't resolve a question like that. From a liability standpoint I can understand that position but it can be maddeningly frustrating because as has been pointed out mistakes are very costly. For sure you are going to receive many questions especially about camera spacing of flatteners and reducers. I think you will need to proceed cautiously. Hopefully you can provide some advice without taking on liability. That will be the trick. Also, how will you handle requests to mate something with a perhaps well known part that you don't have on hand? It seems you will somehow need to gather together a rather massive data base. In the beginning I suppose you can pick and choose your projects and simply inform customers that they had best generate the specifications themselves for you to follow.

Good luck!!
Peter

multiweb
07-11-2018, 05:01 PM
If exact measurements and specifications are given then there is no room for error. If any mistake is made and it doesn't conform to the specs given then the adapter should be remade at the supplier's cost. If the adaptor was made to specs but for some reason doesn't fit the purpose then it's the user's problem.

netwolf
08-11-2018, 10:13 PM
Hey this a great idea we need more local stuff like this. I recall the pain getting an adapter for my Pentax refractor. For some reason Japanese people don’t like diagonals... everything is designed straight through.
One other thing to consider is with a bit of marketing once you establish yourself you could be exporting in the other direction given the dollar exchange at present.

Joshua Bunn
09-11-2018, 01:42 AM
Thank you very much Peter!
I realise I'm going to be asked questions and most likely be asked of my opinion, some of which has already happened, which is great.
You raise some good points Peter.
As for matching parts, I may request a part be sent to me from the customer (I have no issues paying the postage there), so I can match it. Thread sizes are made to a specification, and as long as I follow them, the parts should fit. Having said that, I like to check the part fits before sending it off. So yes, I am building a "library" of adapters, threads etc. :)

Yeah, I thought there could be a market there, thanks for your input Netwolf!

Joshua Bunn
04-01-2019, 01:27 AM
Hi all, I am still doing these custom adapters, so if you need something making, got in contact with me and we can go from there :)

I've had 5 customers with more wanting work done, so I am happy with the start and great full for the support from other IceInSpace members :thumbsup:

Cheer, Joshua

Chris85
04-01-2019, 10:37 AM
I had a new part made to connect my Riccardi reducer to Feathertouch and a large flange sent to get modified. Josh was happy to take my calls and questions to work out the best solution for what I was trying to achieve. Very happy with the results and I advise anyone looking for custom adapters to consider Joshua.
Cheers

Joshua Bunn
04-01-2019, 04:43 PM
Thankyou for the feedback Chris, I appreciate it. It has been a pleasure.

iborg
15-01-2019, 08:19 PM
Hi All

Just thought I'd let you know I have just recieved a custom part from Joshua.

He was very helpful when discussing the part, and it looks good and fits nicely.

Now I just have to pull my finger out and use it!

Not cheap, but, that's what good custom work is.

Philip

AstroApprentice
21-01-2019, 10:38 AM
I employed Joshua to make me an adapter and I'm very happy with it. Fits perfectly and is neatly finished. The equivalent adapter from PP would have cost twice as much. Recommended.

Joshua Bunn
21-01-2019, 10:41 AM
Thankyou Jason, it was a pleasure dealing with you.

ab1963
04-02-2019, 05:05 PM
Joshua has just made me this custom pillar that had its challenges to make it right for my surveyors tripod and DM4 head and he absolutely nailed it ,Measurements perfect to the mm made from aluminium with a quality rubber coating where it connects to the mount and the tripod and just feels quality,

Many thanks Joshua

FlashDrive
04-02-2019, 06:21 PM
Looks Good Andrew .... Well Done Josh

:)

MortonH
04-02-2019, 09:55 PM
Mine is in the post! :)

Joshua Bunn
05-02-2019, 12:53 AM
It was a pleasure Andrew, thankyou for taking the time to write!

Cheers Col :)

Joshua Bunn
10-02-2019, 09:17 PM
If anyone has some threaded adapters or threaded spacers that they could part with, I am looking to buy some of various thread sizes to add to my library of threads.

Thanks.

lazjen
20-02-2019, 12:13 PM
I asked Joshua to create an adapter for my filter wheel based on one I had already, but with slightly different size to adjust the spacing.

While I haven't been able to do a real star test with the setup yet, internal testing suggests that it's now spot on for focus. Happy with the work and will no doubt use his service again for the almost inevitable need for another adapter somewhere...

The_bluester
28-02-2019, 08:29 AM
Another one here with some custom adapters thanks to Josh.

A single solid threaded spacer to go between my OAG and camera, to replace my previous arrangement of four different spacers screwed together and a blanking plug to put on the back of my SCT for travel. The rubber caps fall off all the time and hard caps can be difficult to remove so something that can be retained by the spare tube nut I had is just the ticket.

beren
13-03-2019, 06:43 PM
Josh helped me out with a custom adapter for my Qhy cmos camera and FSQ.
Had three components before to thread together now only one :). Great communication and price, thanks Josh :thumbsup:

Joshua Bunn
15-03-2019, 03:44 PM
Thankyou Stuart, Chris and Paul, really appreciate the feedback :thumbsup:

Trekrider
15-05-2019, 12:14 PM
I got Joshua to make a custom adapter from M48 to 2.7" A-P to attach my camera with OAG. After some discussion he came up with a suitable design that worked perfectly - very happy with his work and attention to detail. I also got him to make a blanking plate (dust cap) for the 2.7". Both at a fraction of the price I would have had to pay elsewhere. Certainly gets my recommendation - thanks Joshua.

Joshua Bunn
15-05-2019, 06:12 PM
Hi Barry,

Thank you for the feedback, I really appreciate that!

Josh

Paul Haese
16-05-2019, 08:40 PM
I have just had an adapter made by Josh. The adapter works well and his service is very good. I will use his service again in the future and would recommend him to anyone looking for an adapter.

beren
08-08-2019, 05:13 PM
Josh helped me again with two camera adapters (one with internal filter thread) and work on a pier adapter modification for my mount.....great service again :thumbsup:

Atmos
08-08-2019, 05:44 PM
I received some adapters from Joshua a little while back, great service and I love the matt black :D
Haven't had a lot of use out of them yet but they've worked well so far :)

Wavytone
08-08-2019, 06:03 PM
You should also check the Teleskop-Service website - they have a huge range of adapters.

LewisM
08-08-2019, 06:09 PM
Or people could support a local Aussie making high quality custom adaptors. I know which I prefer! (ALL my adaptors have been locally made by either Hugh Esmond or Stefan Buda with exceptional quality and finish). I may try Josh eventually too

Atmos
08-08-2019, 07:23 PM
They certainly do have a large range of adapters but they don’t have a 5.8mm M54 extension tube or anything else I needed :)

Joshua Bunn
09-08-2019, 12:28 AM
Thankyou for all the support, Paul, Stuart, Colin and Lewis!
Here are a few pictures of the parts I have made so far (some duplicates) as well as a couple of pictures where I'm checking the tilt or run out in other adapters sent to me for diagnosing adapter tilt etc. which is another service I am offering. In this example, I'm testing some adapters for run-out as well as the Gemini focuser rotator for rotation run-out.

If you'd like some adapters making, more than likely, I can help. Send me an Email to scastrophotography@outlook.com or call me on 0428650851... Thanks again!

Joshua Bunn
09-08-2019, 12:30 AM
some more...

Joshua Bunn
09-08-2019, 12:33 AM

Joshua Bunn
09-08-2019, 12:37 AM
a few more.

Joshua Bunn
09-08-2019, 12:39 AM
some more.

Joshua Bunn
09-08-2019, 12:40 AM
last 2...

The_bluester
09-08-2019, 06:55 AM
As soon as I can wrangle the money to buy a new OAG I will need to get you to modify another part for me. An internal M42 T thread that will need to be remade to M48.

Joshua Bunn
09-08-2019, 07:57 AM
No worries Paul.

dikman
09-08-2019, 08:50 AM
Joshua, there's some beautiful work there mate!:thumbsup:
Any chance of a quick rundown on your equipment, tools and jigs etc? I'm still an amateur at lathe work and am fascinated at how you cut such fine threads and mount some of those pieces.

Joshua Bunn
10-08-2019, 12:36 AM
Thanks Rick.
Nothing special really. A lathe that can do left and right hand threading, x and y power feed, tool holders with carbide inserts for removing large amounts of aluminium. Also tool holders with HSS in them for grinding custom shapes and threading tools.
A good set of dial test guages and vernier calipers. Thread gauge wires for measuring the OD of male threads before parting off.

I made a clamp that goes on a tool holder that clamps my drill so I can drill into parts in the chuck for bolt hols at indexable increments etc.

The machinists black book is a great resource. I mostly use it for getting the OD and ID and thread depth measurements when making threads. Lots of green and white scotch bright pad also.

Most of all, just have a go, make parts, dial in your machine to make sure its cutting true ( for example not a taper ) you will make mistakes... I've made many and learnt a lot from them, but if I'm not happy with a part, I make it again :)

Hope that helps
Joshua

Ukastronomer
10-08-2019, 01:34 AM
I did PM you have had no reply

Joshua Bunn
10-08-2019, 08:31 AM
Hi Jeremy.

I did not receive a PM from you, sorry. Please contact me via my phone on 0428650851 or email, scastrophotography@outlook.com. I prefer that.

Kind regards Joshua

dikman
12-08-2019, 10:23 AM
Thanks Joshua. I have all that stuff except a drive on the Y axis as I haven't needed it. Which is why I'm so impressed with your work.

I assume you anodise the finished aluminium?

Joshua Bunn
12-08-2019, 11:43 AM
Hi Rick.

Thanks for that, yes I anodise it myself.

Josh

kon1966
07-09-2019, 10:59 AM
Hi all,
Want to thank Josh on making a adapter for me. I was after a 2 inch adapter with internal thread for filter at telescope end and other end male thread to attach my celestron sct f6.3 reducer. So now I can use on my ed80 to give a wider view than the 0.8 reducer I have.
Quality was amazing and If anyone wants an adapter made. Pls contact Josh.

Regards
Kon

Joshua Bunn
09-10-2019, 09:43 AM
Hello fellow astro friends,

One of the parts I'm working on now is a tilt adapter for a focuser rotator for a customer. Things were not so square, and with no way to change that, I made him a tilt adapter, quite simple, I opted for 6 push pull screws rather than 3. One can use 3 of the 6 to get things running true, then snug up the other 3 for added support. Nothing like overkill 😁

Here you can see me getting the rotator to run true with the aid of the tilt adapter. I made a foot long tube to thread into the adapter to test it with a dial gauge.

Josh

gregbradley
09-10-2019, 12:45 PM
Awesome Josh.

Its good to have a local make quality adapters rather than always relying on Precise Parts and poor exchange rates. Also being made responsible for errors with that adapter maker software on his site. That cost me $565 once.

Greg.

Joshua Bunn
09-10-2019, 12:48 PM
Thanks Greg,

I appreciate the local support and the locals giving me a go :)

Josh

gregbradley
10-10-2019, 02:39 PM
I received my 2 adapters.

Both fit beautifully and look great. I was particularly pleased at how thin Josh was able to make one as my backfocus requirements were very tight for one of the adapters.

You get personal communication with Josh so everything is totally clear about what is needed upfront. I have spent probably $5,000 or more in adapters over the years with Precise Parts and that's how Ashley used to run his business with your description of what you needed to connect and he would know the details.

Now he uses a canned adapter maker software app on his site. The problem with it is he has transferred all responsibility for the adapter being correct to you. There is no personal communication although I am sure if you did send him an email he would respond.

That led to a $600 error on my part ordering an adapter where I had one side wrong (its was an SV AO unit which is not labelled front or back and I had it oriented the wrong way). I understand his approach of getting the customer to design the adapter saving him time and money but it also shifts responsibility for the product from him (where it belongs) to you (where it shouldn't - who else makes you responsible for their product?).

US dollar exchange rate, higher prices than what Josh charges, personal communication with Josh, equal quality, no dealing with a computer software to make the adapter all add up to a much better experience.
The main thing for me was the ability to have certainty that the adapter was going to be correct. You don't get that with Precise Parts despite paying at least twice as much.

Plus you are dealing with a local.

I'd estimate Josh charged me half of what Precise Parts would. Even Precise Parts adapter maker site was confusing when it came to CFF. Its under "other".
As if you would know that.

As you may tell I am somewhat miffed at Precise Parts and their lack of responsibility for their product despite high prices and the $5,000 worth of business I'd given them over the years. I even had to pay for the dud adapter to be returned to me after I sent it back (I'd forgotten he even still had it).

Not good enough when you are charging high prices and making the customer responsible for the product.

So now we have a viable, responsible alternative. Thanks Josh! Perhaps Precise Parts needs to learn an lesson in treating your customers well. So use them and pay double and if you get the wrong adapter its tough titty.

I think we've seen on this site over the years the need to evaluate suppliers carefully. Paul Haese with Orion Optics, Mike Sidonio with his ASA disaster, others with problems with cameras, mounts etc. Its not like Precise Parts are bad but that you take a risk when you deal with their adapter maker you may not realise you are taking and at more than double the price (2.13 times the price to be exact).

Greg.

Joshua Bunn
10-10-2019, 04:18 PM
You raised some interesting points Greg.

Thabkyou for taking the time to write. I Really appreciate the positive feedback and support :thumbsup:

Josh

PRejto
16-10-2019, 10:00 PM
That rotator job is mine. Josh covered up the rotator but I'll tell you it is a Gemini and I had nothing but unsolvable problems for the past two years. I'm sure most Geminis are fine but mine had unfixable tilt during rotation. The Gemini has adjustments for concentricity but not tilt. So, I'm very excited to get Josh's adapter back in hand so that I can start imaging again!

I will back up every word that Greg has to say about Josh and about Precise Parts. I too have spent a small fortune on parts with Ashley. Usually the work was fine but a very expensive adapter that I sent to Josh to be tested has proven to be very poor. Also, Ashley is really really obstinate and hard to deal with. He rarely responds to questions even when his online Make an Adapter gives hard to understand results. Josh on the other hand is very patient and motivated and he will make the part to an incredibly high standard. I will certainly be giving him my business going forward! Bravo Josh!

Peter

Imme
11-12-2019, 12:51 PM
Just had an adapter completed by Joshua.

Excellent service, product and price.......highly recommend him to anyone looking for something they cant get off the shelf.

Thanks Joshua - I know exactly where I'll go for anything like this in the future.

tim.anderson
12-12-2019, 07:58 AM
Joshua made two adaptors for me to achieve the correct spacing between the field flattener and camera sensor on a Skywatcher Esprit 100mm.

Communications were excellent and thr products are beautifully made. Joshua corrected a small mistake that I made in the specification at virtually no additional cost.

I thoroughly recommend his products.

PRejto
12-12-2019, 02:16 PM
I know this thread is about the fine work Josh does, however, I need to vent about my experience at AIC in San Jose recently with Ashley of Precise Parts. I had a PP adapter made to fit from Gemini DSI tubes to a TEC flattener. I previously sent Josh my rotator and fittings and he went through everything to find the sources of my trouble which were two fold. 1 rotator tilt on rotation (now fixed with that massive adapter shown in an earlier post by Josh). 2. serious issues of tilt in the PP adapter. Josh proved it was the adapter by putting a dial indicator on the ends of DSI tubes and then he added the PP adapter. The error on rotation increased to over 100 microns using a dial indicator. Considering that this is far forward in the imaging train (the beginning of the flattener, followed by flattener, filter wheel, finally camera) the error becomes massive on rotation. Josh repeated the experiment several times and on different days. He kindly videoed the results which I took to AIC on a memory stick. Josh made an observation that the DSI have a chamfer fit (not tapered threads) and the PP adapter lacked the necessary chamfer to keep things square. I thought that if I demonstrated this to Ashely he would take responsibility after viewing the videos. Think again! I was met with great resistance and all he would basically say is that Josh must have made a mistake! When I pointed out the lack of a chamfer he denied that Optec DSI tubes are made such. So I spoke with Jeff Dickerman of Optec who confirmed that DSI tubes do indeed have this chamfer, but he also said the original design of DSI tubes did not. He speculated that perhaps Optec had not supplied the updated design to PP. I asked Jeff to speak to Ashley about this. The next day I approached Ashely again. This time he said he would attempt to repair the adapter for a cost + shipping but wouldn't guarantee the results would be any different. I was astonished by this attitude and politely walked away saying I would think about this. As the part was/is useless I gave it to a well known but "to remain nameless" machinist who kindly took additional measurements in his shop. His report came to me today saying that he speculates that in addition to lacking the necessary chamfer the part was probably made in two steps instead of one. i.e., it was un-chucked from the lathe when cutting the threads on both ends which would account for non-concentricity. He also speculated that the part had been excessively clamped resulting in some distortion of high spots on the flat surface.

I will conclude this rant by lamenting the integrity of work by PP. I cannot understand how PP can sell a part that has an integral error (lack of chamfer, not to mention being poorly machined) and then walk away from responsibility by saying that Optec supplied the incorrect specifications for the DSI tubes. What does this have to do with me? If I buy a Toyota and the airbag is recalled I go to Toyota and the airbag is replaced for free. End of story. PP doesn't get it at all. As far as Ashley is concerned the problem is never his even when it blatantly is his problem. I will never do business again with PP.

And, since this thread is about Josh let me once again praise his work and attitude toward his clients as beyond reproach.

Peter

Joshua Bunn
15-12-2019, 06:52 PM
Hi Peter,

clearly you have had a bad run with these recent parts of your imaging train, it puts such a dampener on imaging progress, just another issue us imagers don't need to deal with when getting our gear running. I would tend to agree with the machinist whom you sent the part to, to get measured.

Josh

mak15
09-02-2020, 03:37 PM
Over the past year Joshua has manufacture 2 adaptors for me. The first shortens the back-focus used by my SW ED72 correcting lens whilst allowing the fitting of a 2” filter. The second is a 3mm spacer which I use with my coma corrector and moonlite focuser. Both adaptors are very professionally finished, and do the required job extremely well whilst being very reasonably priced. Thanks Joshua for your outstanding efforts.

Joshua Bunn
09-02-2020, 03:40 PM
Hi Stew.
My pleasure, thankyou for using my services and the great review :thumbsup:

Josh

mak15
20-02-2020, 05:21 PM
Joshua has just completed a shaft coupler for my Arduino focuser. I gave him the specs last Saturday, 5 days ago, and the completed item arrived,
from Albany, in today’s post. It works as expected and completed in outstanding time. Thanks once again Joshua.

Joshua Bunn
17-09-2020, 12:05 AM
G'day everyone.

A couple times now i have missed out on buying adapters, threads, extension tubes etc. in the classifieds section, they seem to go fast. if anyone has adapters they want to sell, send me a message with your price please. I'm always after new sizes, it also means i don't have to buy new from overseas. I use them to test adapters i make before sending them out to the customer.

thankyou :)

Manav
02-10-2020, 05:16 PM
Argh I just noticed this now after ordering from preciseparts; I'll bookmark this.

Joshua Bunn
02-10-2020, 05:24 PM
Doooww... next time Manav, :)

VPAstro
05-10-2020, 05:27 PM
Hi all,

I have had Joshua make up a plate for me to connect my Sbig fw8g-stt to m48 coma corrector. It was a fantastic fast service, and he was able to make it up based on a simple drawing that I provided.
Thanks again Joshua

TrevorW
05-10-2020, 08:24 PM
Hi Josh

Do you have access to CNC machine, thinking for Losmandy style Dovetail plates and clamps ;)

Thanks

Joshua Bunn
06-10-2020, 03:07 AM
Thanks Andrew, A pleasure dealing with you.

Hi Trevor, I'll send you a PM, I may be able to work something out there.

TV76
06-10-2020, 07:13 AM
Hi all,

This is a bit belated but I had Joshua machine a solid aluminium extension for my Stellarvue M2C mount - picture attached. Joshua did an excellent job and responded quickly to all the emails/queries. I unequivocally recommend his services if you need something.

Thanks,
Alec

Joshua Bunn
08-10-2020, 12:12 AM
Thanks Alec for writing :)

Here are some of the parts I have made for customers. Thank you to all who have contacted me.

Bellow we have regular adapters with threads and or dovetails, variable spaced adapters, tripod adapters and stainless steel counterweights with brass spring loaded plungers with homemade knurled knobs...

Joshua Bunn
08-10-2020, 12:14 AM
a few more.

Joshua Bunn
08-10-2020, 12:15 AM
last two.

Paul Haese
16-10-2020, 03:57 PM
I recognise those last couple. :):)

I have to say Josh produces great adapters which are well finished and he has a quality guarantee. I can highly recommend his adapters.

vlazg
17-11-2020, 05:48 PM
I just received an adapter made for me by Joshua, perfect.
As good a quality as you would get anywhere.
Thanks Joshua

Joshua Bunn
01-12-2020, 12:08 AM
Thanks Paul and George for writing. Thanks also to everyone who has inquired or bought adapters from me. Here are a Few more parts I have recently made for people on this forum.

Regards Joshua.

Joshua Bunn
01-12-2020, 12:09 AM
A Few more...

Krish
15-12-2020, 09:02 PM
I ordered 2 adapters for different scopes from Joshua. He was thorough in getting the dimensions correct before starting to make them.
Adapters are really well made and are a perfect fit on one of the scopes. I am still to get the other scope but do not doubt that it will be a perfect fit as well.
Highly rcommended for good qualit adapters.
Thanks Joshua

ab1963
16-12-2020, 06:18 PM
Threw a curly ball to Joshua about a handle for my DM4 to clear my Avalon T-Pod as the original handle would not let me go to zenith so taking parts from the original handle to work with the new handle he made and did a awesome job he’s done a few things for me and he has never disappointed ,Some think I’m a doom and gloom merchant no I give credit where it’s due and Josh deserves the positive feedback

Craig_
23-02-2021, 10:01 AM
Josh recently made for me a custom adapter to fit between my Esprit 120 field flattener and the ZWO OAG. The stock adapter that ships with the telescope adds 20mm of backfocus but the male M48 thread on the camera side is very deep - too deep to actually fit into the OAG. It strikes the OAG stalk and sticks out, both adding extra backfocus and causing tilt. I asked Josh if he could make an identical adapter but with a shallower M48 thread. It is a perfect fit, the OAG now screws properly into my imaging train without anything striking the stalk, and although I haven't had a chance to get out an image with it yet by the look of how it fits together I am not anticipating any issues.

Quality of the adapter is excellent, highly recommended!

Joshua Bunn
10-05-2021, 10:34 PM
G'day everyone,

Just a Quick post to let you know I'm still doing these, and to add some photos of what I've done over the past few months since my last post.

I do tilt adapters, counterweights, variable spacers, dovetail, threaded and bolt up adapters, and if you're after something else, just ask :)

Thankyou to all my customers, it's been a pleasure!

Joshua Bunn
10-05-2021, 10:36 PM
Few more

Stefan Buda
11-05-2021, 07:21 AM
Nice work Joshua, but nonmetric fasteners should only be used under duress. :)
Can I ask you where do you get the black paint?

Joshua Bunn
11-05-2021, 07:40 AM
Thanks Stefan, flat black from Bunnings seams to do the job :)

Stefan Buda
11-05-2021, 08:20 AM
I've been using the same, but there is better stuff that pro's use and I thought you may have found a local supplier.

Joshua Bunn
11-05-2021, 08:42 AM
Well now that you mention it, I'll check at my local paint shops.

multiweb
11-05-2021, 09:25 AM
I wonder if a high heat aerosol (https://www.supercheapauto.com.au/p/dupli-color-dupli-color-high-heat-aerosol-paint-aluminium-340g/324085.html) would do the job? You're looking for a hard wearing coat right but thin enough not to interfere with threads clearance?

Joshua Bunn
11-05-2021, 10:39 AM
Thanks Marc.
The paint doesn't actualy go on the threading part of the adapter, so clearance isnt important. but hard wearing and A thin coat is ideal :)

TrevorW
14-05-2021, 10:26 AM
He makes good stainless steel counterweights as well :)

Joshua Bunn
14-05-2021, 11:19 AM
Thanks Trevor :)

Troy
20-11-2021, 07:39 PM
Hi Joshua,
I'm after a male 1.25 filter thread to female c/cs mount thread.

If doable send me a PM

Troy

AnakChan
08-01-2022, 11:48 AM
Joshua helped to customise a autofocus solution for my Pentax 125SDP. For folks who are familiar with the Pentax 125SDP, it has a huge helical focuser with a rubberised grip that can handle a decent camera payload.

I opted for a ZWO EAF as the rest of my camera/filterwheel kit is also ZWO. Joshua designed and custom made a large sprocket on the OTA side with an ingenious tensioning ring system that doesn't scratch the OTA's helical focuser, a mounting bracket for the EAF, 3D printed sprocket for the motor shaft, and a belt with matching pitch to the motor and OTA sprocket.

Per attachment, my AF was spot-on right out of the box.

Thanks Joshua for the work! Very happy with this custom solution!

AdamJL
11-01-2022, 08:53 PM
I didn't know about this service.. these look to be REALLY high quality parts!

Would you be up for the challenge of making spacers like this (M48) but in 0.3mm and 0.6mm thickness? :)

https://www.testar.com.au/collections/prima-luce-lab/products/prima-luce-lab-m48-spacer-0-5mm

Joshua Bunn
12-01-2022, 01:07 AM
Hi Adam.
Yes, I can do spacers. I've done them down to 0.15mm, but they get pretty flimsy at that thickness.
If you're keen, send me an email :)

Scastrophotography@outlook.com

Regards Joshua

AdamJL
21-02-2022, 09:55 PM
G'day Joshua

Just dropped you an email mate on something I might be interested in. Letting you know in case it goes to spam!

Cheers
Adam

Joshua Bunn
22-02-2022, 12:17 AM
Received thanks Adam.

croweater
22-02-2022, 08:05 AM
Just to let you guys know that Joshua also can make an excellent set of tube rings/clamps. He made me these not long ago for my Parks 8" and I'm extremely happy with them. Aluminium, black anodised, felt lined. Excellent fit. Great work from Joshua.

Joshua Bunn
26-02-2022, 04:28 PM
Thankyou Richard!

FlashDrive
10-03-2022, 10:40 AM
Just like to thank Joshua for making me a new tube for my Royal Astro 76mm / f16 Telescope.

Parts arrived today, very well packed and in good order.

Joshua certainly knows his work and turns out brilliant gear.

Highly recommend you contact Joshua for any ' tricky ' items you may need to get you going in this hobby.

Tube now needs a ' lick ' of paint.... powder coat even

Col...:)

Joshua Bunn
12-03-2022, 09:36 PM
Hey everyone,

Thank you to all who have reached out to me for parts to be made. I find it very rewarding as I strive to produce the best I can.

below and in the following posts are a few more pictures of projects I have made since my last post.

Joshua Bunn
12-03-2022, 09:37 PM

Joshua Bunn
12-03-2022, 09:41 PM

Joshua Bunn
12-03-2022, 09:51 PM
So if you're after any custom project or solution that requires many of the same parts to me made, I can do this.

Below are some photos of:
- 5 adapters for Colin Robson for his Rh200 astrograph
- A QHY OAG extension to get the OAG camera beyond the tilt adapter.
- A light weighted tilt adapter made, and
- A telescope project I am working on for a customer in NZ.

Thanks for checking it out :)

FlashDrive
12-03-2022, 10:14 PM
WOW ...check out the workshop ... !!

Great work Joshua

Col..:)

Drac0
12-03-2022, 10:34 PM
Some nice work there Joshua. Might have a small & simple one for you soon if I can't figure out another solution for what I'm after.

AdamJL
13-03-2022, 07:34 AM
Am I next on the list, Josh? :P :D

MortonH
13-03-2022, 11:13 AM
That's so cool that you've rescued the scope. Are you going for original white or something funky?

Joshua Bunn
25-03-2022, 05:52 PM
Sounds good Mark :)

FlashDrive
26-03-2022, 03:14 PM
White :)

xthestreams
06-04-2022, 08:31 AM
I’ve purchased a few of Josh’s adapters and can vouch for their quality, his attention to detail and professional manner as a supplier.
Highly recommended.

Joshua Bunn
07-04-2022, 08:42 PM
Thankyou Paul!

AdamJL
09-05-2022, 04:02 PM
Received the first adapter set I ordered from Josh. Goodness they are high quality parts! I'll take some pictures and post them up shortly. I want to do them a bit more justice than just simple phone pics :)

Thanks so much, Joshua. Definitely putting more orders in!

Meow
10-05-2022, 10:47 AM
Bunn adapters rule. I’ll never use Imprecise Parts in USA ever again!

Joshua Bunn
10-05-2022, 12:15 PM
Thank you Lads! Very kind of you both.

DJT
10-05-2022, 06:48 PM
And a recommendation from me as well
I received my adapter for my new setup from Joshua last month and it’s spot on.
Much appreciated

Over the years I have bought a lot of adapters from Ashley at Precise parts but it’s great to see a local supplier up and running.

David

AdamJL
27-05-2022, 12:56 PM
Here are some pictures of what Josh has made for me recently.

Firstly, I recently purchased a PrimaLuceLab Esatto 3" focuser. This works fine out of the box with the standard 1x SkyWatcher flattener reducer... however due to the design of the 0.77x, there was no way to use this reducer/flattener with the Esatto.

Enter Josh Bunn!!

I have been in contact with him about other projects and asked him about this, and to see if he could move it up the list of projects I wanted. No problem. Here is the end result.

1. An adapter that allows for a reversed female threaded flattener/reducer on the 0.77x (owners will know what I mean!).
2. A locking ring that allows me to rotate the image train and lock it in position. This has "finger grooves" for ease of turning. The standard SkyWatcher one wouldn't fit.
3. An end cap to keep dust out when stored in the case

I've lubed them all up with some SuperLube (awesome stuff by the way!) and they fit together very smoothly

I love this, Joshua. And can't wait to see the next items roll off the line :)

Highly recommended! And he's a great guy to talk to on the phone as well when you need help.

Eagle eyes will spot some tape on the second image on the 0.77x flattener/reducer itself. This is to stop those parts turning and other joints binding. This is a SkyWatcher part so nothing to do with Josh.

AdamJL
01-08-2022, 12:55 PM
Another fantastic piece by Joshua!!

I picked up an EQ8 Tripod Pier a while back, and wanted to connect my EQ6-R to it. Of course, there are no adapters out there, so Joshua came to my rescue. Not only that, but he fixed an error I made in the initial measurements when I received the item and it didn't fit. That was my issue not measuring something the right way.

Here it is. The EQ6-R mated to the EQ8 Tripod pier. This is so unbelievable stable right now.

thanks again mate :)

Rod-AR127
21-08-2022, 10:29 AM
I thank and highly recommend Josh for his work.
Helped me with my drawing, recommended a better design and picked up a small error l made on a 113mm adaptor to hold a 2"focuser and EP's, a lot of weight.
Solid as a rock, well anodised and he's just a pleasant guy to work with.

Joshua Bunn
21-08-2022, 10:35 AM
Thankyou guys for all the great feedback.
I Have recently, (in the past 1 month) changed my whole anodising process and supplier of anodising products, so the anodising is now coming out better than it ever has, a really consistent jet black.

Venter
25-08-2022, 09:21 PM
Another very happy customer of Joshua! I’ve on two separate occasions ordered some adapters for my Takahashi from Joshua - communication was easy and straight forward. ETA provided was bang on, and parts received just as I wanted ‘em.

Will be using Joshua again (in fact, he’s also making some extra counterweights for me).

Paul Haese
25-08-2022, 10:09 PM
I have contracted Joshua to make several adapters for me over the past several years. Suffice to say not only are his prices very reasonable but the workmanship is as good as any of the commercial competition. I highly recommend his adapters etc that he makes. I'll be using his skills for years to come I am sure.

Joshua Bunn
26-08-2022, 08:20 AM
Thankyou Michael and Paul for your supporting comments. :thumbsup:

AdamJL
26-08-2022, 09:40 AM
The latest piece from Joshua. I think I need to take a break now mate :D

In this picture is an adapter Josh made for my Pegasus Astro Powerbox Advance G2. I wanted something I could easily connect to a small (or large!) Dovetail clamp using PrimaLuceLab hole spacings (20mm).
The default brackets that come with the Pegasus are frankly a load of crap.

So Josh built this enclosure for me. The top also screws off. He's added holes into that top plate but I change my mind on their use after they arrived :D

I've connected my mini-PC to this with some dual lock instead and it's now perfect. Thanks mate :)

Joshua Bunn
28-08-2022, 03:02 PM
Hi Adam, thanks mate, you're very welcome!

LKD
02-09-2022, 07:33 PM
Big thanks to Josh for fabricating some superb adapters for my Planewave CDK14. Awesome quality and big savings over OEM. Josh very helpful and produced the adapters in a timely manner.

Joshua Bunn
07-09-2022, 01:39 AM
Thank you Luke, It was a pleasure talking with you.

Thanks to everyone for contacting me for astro parts. Here is a little more of what you guys have been ordering.

Cheers, Josh.

Joshua Bunn
07-09-2022, 01:41 AM
A few more.

AstroViking
07-09-2022, 10:41 AM
Wow. Those items are works of art.

N1
05-10-2022, 08:46 AM
Time for me to chime in. Joshua made a pier extension to allow my 102 f/11 to be used at a comfortable eyepiece height regardless of object altitude. It connects to a surveyors tripod's flat top and accepts a standard tripod head (or in this case, AltAz mount) at the other end. Everything is held together by a single bolt. A well-made, no-frills chunk of metal that does exactly what it's supposed to do, and has already provided many hours of comfortable refractive observing fun.

Thanks mate

Joshua Bunn
05-10-2022, 09:44 AM
Hey Mate,

Thanks for that, and your scope isn't far away :)

AstroViking
12-10-2022, 12:05 PM
Another word of praise to Josh's abilities from me, too.

The custom SkyWatcher M54 to M42 adaptor arrived today and it's great - fits perfectly, has a good and solid heft to it and the workmanship is spot-on. The inside is anodised matt black and the outside is a mirror-smooth gloss black - it looks the goods, that's for sure.

Cheers,
V

Londoner
13-10-2022, 01:48 PM
My adapter plate for my ZWO AM5 arrived in the post today from Joshua.
Excellent fit and finish which will allow me to mount the AM5 to either of my piers.:D
Can heartily recommend Joshua for custom work.

Mick

AdamJL
13-10-2022, 02:19 PM
Oooo I’m interested, Mick :)

Josh is going to make one for me as well, soon. Care to share pics of yours? I never thought to make a dual use adapter

Londoner
13-10-2022, 07:07 PM
Hi Adam,

Pic of Joshua's adapter.

Polished aluminium 30mm thick,150mm diameter, central hole 85mm.
Countersunk M6 bolts to attach to pier plate. Only 2 required for fixing.
Hope that helps.

Mick

AdamJL
13-10-2022, 07:40 PM
Hi Mick

Thanks for sharing. Looks like another high-quality part from Josh!

Cheers
Adam

Joshua Bunn
14-10-2022, 12:17 AM
Cheers, Steve, Mick and Adam, I'm pleases you're all happy with your purchase :)

Drac0
28-12-2022, 07:49 PM
Hi Joshua.

Looking at a micro focuser for my camera lenses, something like the attached image. Adjustable & usable with different diameter lenses from about 100mm diameter down to about 70mm.

Let me know what you need to give me a quote.

Cheers,
Mark

Joshua Bunn
28-12-2022, 08:03 PM
Hi Mark,

Looks interesting, Can you please send me an email about this, then we can converse through there :)
scastrophotography@outlook.com

Thank you.

Drac0
04-06-2023, 06:03 PM
Thanks Joshua for putting together this custom fine focus aid for my Canon 300mm F4 lens.

Anyone who has ever tried focusing on a star with a camera lens would know how touchy they can be - even a very small movement can move you right through the focus point & out the other side. And the slightest bump you have to waste much time getting the focus back again. With this I can set up close to infinite focus and make the micro adjustments needed easily, with the added bonus of the unit holding the focus ring in place. Hopefully the weather will eventually clear here next weekend so I can test it out properly.

The image here shows it with my EAA setup, the Canon lens connected to my 224MC. If this works as it should, I will be giving it a run with my narrowband setup for some larger targets.

Again, thanks Joshua.

Cheers,
Mark

Slawomir
03-07-2023, 09:10 AM
Thank you Joshua very much for building a telescope for my singlet lens. I'm having a lot of fun with it.

The lens has a diameter of approximately 38mm, and the tube is split into two parts due to the focal length being around 1800mm. The focuser is a 1.5" FT. With a 25mm plossl eyepiece, the lens provides a magnification of about 70x, which works splendidly for observing the Moon. I was amased by the level of detail this small singlet lens revealed, offering a feast for the eyes. It also made it effortless to split the Alpha Centauri and Acrux, so I plan to observe some more challenging double stars during my next session.

Regards
Suavi

Joshua Bunn
03-07-2023, 07:57 PM
Thanks Suavi, Great to see you enjoying it!

Regards
Joshua

Venter
10-07-2023, 09:36 PM
Joshua made a beautiful handle for my Takahashi TOA130. Makes it quite a bit easier to carry, manoeuvre and mount the 18kg’s! Great display of craftsmanship, thanks Joshua!

RobF
22-09-2023, 08:06 PM
Thanks to Josh for making up a great M92/M92 spacer for FSQ106ED OSC rig at f/5. Was very easy to describe what was required and great matt finish inside, nice smooth finish on the outside. Great work and customer service :)

Leo.G
25-09-2023, 11:50 AM
Old thread I know.

In relation to the custom manufacture of adapters I have a friend who owns his own engineering business locally and I often get him to machine varying bits and pieces I design. Most of my stuff is more camera adapter related but whenever he asks me for tolerances I always say "exactly as marked, the item needs to be exactly that size". He also rarely charges me for the jobs but I always insist in the least I pay for materials if it's a quick job or labour if it's not quick

Now this does get a little confusing and very soon I'll have a decent lathe and milling machine set up to play myself (I purchased them for my son).
As it is I'm waiting for my engineer friend to drill and tap the mount holes on the new compound table (cross slide) I purchased to mount the mill on. It came as a package where the milling machine is to be mounted to the lathe but I decided a separate table makes it so much more usable. I don't expect fast, if he can slot it in when he has the time I'm fine with that.

My problem is with my stubborn "no tolerance, exactly as drawn" is I've noticed my large, heavy aluminium camera adapter (to 2") which takes an eyepiece causes me grief when I pair it with other manufactured adapters. Playing last week I slipped some other spacer I purchased into the end to allow clearance for the eyepiece (from camera mirror-full frame Nikon DSLR), it slipped in so easy but I could NOT remove it again after everything spent considerable time out in the cold. I ended up filing and sanding the purchased unit down after I managed to remove it with force the next day (great force and heat to the other adapter).
When I get everything set up I'll make a new unit and it will be much lighter and there will be a slight tolerance so other bits and pieces slip in and back out again with ease.

There is a question here for those in the know; How much clearance without getting slop that causes misalignment (or worse, a potential drop scenario)?
I have several engineering books here from my studies over the years and my machining text book,maybe they address the issue, I just can't remember.

https://i.postimg.cc/J4Ldr8gw/IMG-1960-LR.jpg

NO, I'll never be able to make the things like Josh makes, in the quality he makes them but I will play for myself where I can.

Joshua Bunn
25-09-2023, 02:05 PM
In all honesty, Leo, In this game, to get consistent and the best results we can, no clearance is the answer. This almost always means a bolt, thread or secure dovetail interface. A nose piece fit usually has 0.1mm of clearance, then the thumbscrews don't hold it tight enough or push it off axis and cause tilt. In theory, 0.01mm would be enough to let a nose piece slide in, but I still wouldn't rely on it for consistent results.

Leo.G
25-09-2023, 05:31 PM
Thanks Joshua, that's why I usually tell my friend there is no tolerance. I did however have a hell of a job getting the Vixen adapter out of my big lumpy thing I've decided to redesign and make significantly lighter along with the ability to thread filters in at the front. That's after the mill and lather are both properly set up and I get money for more tooling, starting with a good vice, clamp set and parallel bars (yeah, I'm going to become a gymnast at 63, LOL).

I notice all of your stuff has a very professional finish, do you anodise them yourself?

That's something I've yet to play with, I'm sure I have black food colouring here somewhere and most of the chemicals needed (or was it just vinegar? I forget).
I've so far chosen the lazier route of self adhesive black felt in everything.

I used to run zinc and anodising baths at an electroplaters back in the day when cyanide was a major ingredient in the tank. You don't skip the two or three water rinses between the sulphuric tank and the tank with cyanide.
I used to leave work with some bad headaches back in those days (early 80s) but considering I've had chronic migraines on a near daily basis for over 50 years it may not have been the job. I never pushed a broom without hosing the dust down first though.

How is the RC project coming along?

I did a 2 year fitting and machining course at a TAFE over 20 years ago one or two nights per week along with a few days per week doing fabrication engineering and another night doing hydraulics and pneumatics. I had a lathe till 15 odd years ago but moved and had no space to keep it (an old Myford M7 from memory). But, in saying that I don't consider myself having a high level of skills, I forgot too much.
I am however going to look into a CNC conversion for the milling machine when I have enough money to buy the bits and pieces and figure it all out.

https://images.machineryhouse.com.au/products_originals/M650/700/Main.jpg

https://www.machineryhouse.com.au/k149

Purchased with lathe and recently purchased separate table. I'm guessing far from the quality of what you work with.
We all have to start somewhere.

Joshua Bunn
27-09-2023, 01:13 PM
Thanks Leo, Yes, I do all the anodising on the things I sell, I have gone through a lot of trial and error, and have a setup now this is working well and producing results that I'm very happy with.

Thanks Josh

Leo.G
27-09-2023, 05:11 PM
Thank you Joshua, I'd be happy if I could get anything I do to look 100th as good as what you do (I have low expectations of myself, lol).

graham.hobart
09-10-2023, 04:23 PM
Great thanks for Joshua's work. He recently made me a pier adaptor so I could use the CEM 70 on my old PMX pier. It is beautiful. Very high quality.
Grazza

Celts88
19-12-2023, 02:17 AM
Josh

I'm a newbie so just adding a quick post so I can go back to this when I need some adapters, handles, etc. in the future :thumbsup:

Cheers, John

Joshua Bunn
19-12-2023, 09:32 AM
Hello and Welcome, John.
I'd be happy to help out if needed!

Regards Joshua.

chrisp9au
19-12-2023, 01:20 PM
I should have been an engineer, so many things to play with! :)