PDA

View Full Version here: : Another Good Service Story - Bintel

barx1963
23-02-2018, 01:27 PM
Once again Bintel have done themselves proud. I ordered an item recently that arrived without a part. Not super critical, but hey, I had paid for it!!
Spoke to Don yesterday and he is shipping it out along with another item.

Not just a great price on the original purchase but going that bit extra!!

Malcolm

bigjoe
23-02-2018, 02:42 PM
Dons always great to deal with Malcom..only happy to pass on his expertise ..never had an issue when it comes to warranty claims etc at Bintel..they even got items in for me I never knew they could.

Never will you be fobbed off..always treated with respect...just another great BINTEL story.

bigjoe.

floyd_2
23-02-2018, 03:51 PM
I've been dealing with the guys at Bintel for longer than I care to admit and have never had a bad experience with them. I'm a customer for life.

brian nordstrom
23-02-2018, 06:23 PM
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Makes two of us , never had one problem in years of great service .

Here's to many more , great company to deal with .

Brian.

xelasnave
24-02-2018, 10:10 AM
I have told the story before but years ago when Mrs Smith was there and the store was near Wynard station I bought my 12 inchand was attaching it to a small trolley.
She asked how was I getting it home. I told her by train.
She said no, where do you live, I told her and she insusted on druving me and the scope home.
That is service and it would have been a real battle getting the thing down the stairs or up the stairs at the station and the hill near my destination was very steep..it is still steep to this day.

And recently when I purchased my 80 mm and was having problems with positioning the flattner and dealing with Micheal moving to Tassy Don helped over the phone and kept in touch by email such that, although Micheal had left, I did not feel abandoned.

People like me need people like them...

And although this is about Bintel and Andrews is a direct competitor they are great also.
When I purchased my eq6 years ago Lee delivered it personally to my door.
Alex

AndyG
24-02-2018, 02:23 PM
Sounds familiar. Months ago I ordered the beginners Plossl and filter set in a box. Everything arrived, except one of the filters was simply not present within the packaging. Being all wrapped cardboard, nobody was to know. I called them, and the Lady (sorry I forgot your name), was positive, and "all about the solution". The filter arrived 2 days later in Townsville. They must have used express, because Sydney is way further than 2 days.

I have other positive experiences besides this. I really hope their business flourishes. They absolutely deserve success. I wish shop staff in Townsville were like them - the customer service culture here can be rather bleak :(