PDA

View Full Version here: : Utube dollar potential

xelasnave
18-12-2017, 04:55 PM
I expect it is only going to some link and there would be figures but I guess besides, what do you get if you get 10,000,000 hits, have you had experience to any degree of putting stuff up and generating a return.
Alex

xelasnave
18-12-2017, 09:15 PM
$18 per 1000 views from what I can tell.
Viewer needs to look at add only 15% look,
Anyways thats a start.
30 seconds they have to watch so make vid 40 seconds duration.
Not easy to hold someones attention that long.
I am thinking pointy red hat and daily reading of the date pad wisdom.
Alex

xelasnave
18-12-2017, 09:21 PM
55000000 views to make a million.
Alex

LewisM
18-12-2017, 09:29 PM
Factor in demonetisation of video if YouBoob doesn't like the content for a start - it is happening to a LOT of Youtubers, as they now rely on Patreon to fund their videos rather than YouTube. I have a life-long friend in the USA who used to make around $500 per week on YouTube. After demonetisation, censoring etc, he makes bugger all per week from YouTube, the rest is crowd-funded via Patreon. He would quit if it were not for his millions of subscribers and big Patreon payouts

Then you get VERY little per hit until you get over 1 million subscribers, and even then it's like $0.18 per hit. Youtube is more about subscribers to pay out than hits.

YouTube actually ends up paying sweet FA.

It's not worth it any more.

xelasnave
18-12-2017, 09:55 PM
But I want a red pointy hat.
Can you ask subsribers or display on vid. Please send fifty bucks or more to box xxx tabby for pointy hats and stuff. This may be the birth of That guy in the red pointy hat.
I suppose there be rules against that.. I could send them a picture of me in my pointy red hat. Signed with my quill written in home made ink.
I read sonething the other day about a movement to see animals clothed, someone sent the guy, unsolicited, $40,000 to belp get the annimals clothed.. So one wonders, but it was a put up by I think the tv station.
I am sgarting to think atheist bible readings of proverbs one a day... And send money.
Heck there are plenty of charities you could help.
Alex

glend
18-12-2017, 11:37 PM
Alex you need to establish a "GoFundMe" page to get the internet fools to contribute to your idea by contributing cash. Stuff the trivial income from 'hits' elsewhwre.

https://www.gofundme.com/

Shano592
19-12-2017, 11:10 AM
I think your pointy red hat needs a flashing beacon light and a random siren.

I'd subscribe.

ZeroID
19-12-2017, 01:29 PM
See 'Despicable Me ' Movie for the Minions version of that .... :P

hobbit
20-12-2017, 03:35 PM
I'm looking at a video now with 228,770 views. According to vidiq, the estimated earning is US$343.16