PDA

View Full Version here: : October Photo Challenge - Voting ***Pick up to 6***

Photo Challenge
01-11-2017, 08:34 AM
Voting for the October Photo Challenge is Open.

View the 18 Entries here: ... " Golden Hour Activity (http://www.iceinspace.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=161956) "

Rules:

1. Don't vote for yourself.
2. Don't reveal which entries you voted for.
3. Pick your favourite entries (your Top 6)
4. Winner will be announced at the end and gets to choose the next month's subject.

Good Luck

Suzy
01-11-2017, 12:30 PM
Oh blimey, this is going to be tough choosing again! :prey2:

The winning pic will also be shared on our facebook page.
I've no idea why I didn't think to do it before :rolleyes::screwy:.
Hopefully it will inspire more people into joining the challenge .

Photo Challenge
04-11-2017, 09:16 AM
Congratulations go to Tony (firstlight), you are our winner for October.

Great shot, captured the theme perfectly. - Well done!

Congratulations also to the runners up, Wayne Anderson and Nikolas. Very nice shots on theme.

Thankyou to everyone who participated, and everyone who voted this month.
And special thanks to Suzy for the promotion on our Facebook page.

Tony, your entry now proudly hangs in our Hall of Fame.
Now you get to decide what theme we shall have as the challenge topic for this month?

firstlight
04-11-2017, 09:40 AM
Wow, thanks everyone for your vote and all the great entries for this theme. I haven't contributed for a while to this comp, and when I have, the rest of the competition has been too good.

Now I have to think of something... hmm...

How about "Cables"?

I think there can be a lot of interpretations of this theme... the spaghetti behind my computer, cranes, ropes, and vines to name a few. I'm looking forward to what we come up with, and thanks again.

Allan_L
05-11-2017, 08:58 AM
Congrats Tony :thumbsup:
Great shot - right on theme!

Suzy
05-11-2017, 12:45 PM
Congratulations Tony, that was an awesome photo!
Perfectly matched the title, that was full on activity :eyepop:and the colours so amazing, it deserved to win.

firstlight
05-11-2017, 01:18 PM
Thanks Suzi and Allan,

It was a really good day with the family up at Bribie, and the light was fantastic. I spotted the net-caster and stalked him for a while until I finally got the shot I wanted. There were so many other shots from that day with the kids etc, but I particularly liked the Glasshouse Mountains in the background against the sky.

Suzy
05-11-2017, 10:48 PM
Well worth the effort, thank you for the story behind this wonderful pic.
The cable challenge is an interesting and good one. I'm starting to think on some ideas - none including a plane which has been my challenge within this challenge, unless it has a rope dangling for rescue over my house :lol:

Suzy
05-11-2017, 11:03 PM
Oh PC you are so welcome, it's such great work you're doing here running the challange and giving us so much fun and learning. What a great community we have here, would love to see more people join in!

Derek Klepp
06-11-2017, 07:36 AM
Congrats Tony great pic and an interesting theme.