PDA

View Full Version here: : Astro Art for Sale

Visionary
31-10-2017, 12:49 PM
There are some beautiful Astro-works for sale in the Non-Astronomy section of IIS Classifieds. It would be wonderful if we had a section within our IIS Classified that was dedicated to Astro-Art for Sale. The level of expertise and proficiency exhibited by many of our number is justification for such an area & open the area to the public, (non-members) so they can view & purchase. It's reasonable that standards be adhered to so only exemplary images make it through to the Public Gallery for purchase, possibly..... post all such images within a Members-Only area so those developing their expertise have a forum.
Though this proposal is only a "thought bubble" and I am confident many others have made similar proposals. It is easier to implement today than ever before and that in itself may be justification for such a proposal.
Though I have a raft of wonderful equipment I doubt I will ever be able to produce images of a quality matching that of many of our number, I am certain many others would feel as I do. Wouldn't it brilliant to be able to buy framed (fully complete) Astro-Art to hang in your house/cave/swamp/dwelling etc: or to purchase as gifts.
What are your thoughts?