PDA

View Full Version here: : [SOLD] Pentax 6x7 Lenses and adapter

gbeal
25-10-2017, 08:59 AM
Not seeing much use now, prefer to sell it as a set, but will consider options, so let me know what you want.

Pentax 6x7 lenses make great wide-field lenses, they are designed for film sizes of 6cmx7cm (Doh!!!). This means that with most chips, you are using just the centre (sweet-spot) of the lens. They are robust, and "cost effective".

Two lenses here are the Pentax 6x7 75mm f4.5, and the 200/4. 75 is nice, not mint but nice. 200 is not as nice, borders on ugly, but still works well and at night in the dark, well it's beautiful too. No issues with the optics in either/both.

Additionally I have an adapter to get them onto any of the Canon EOS cameras. I used this Pentax 67 to EOS adapter in conjunction with an EOS to Fuji X adapter as well. Bit circuitous, but it worked.

Adapter I have modified slightly. The manufacturer hadn't really thought out the size/weight/leverage involved, and so I fitted two new additional screws to secure the foot to the adapter. Short of welding it, it's firm/tight/safe. I also glued within the centre of the adapter an olf 48mm filter ring, so I could fit any of my 2" filters, the IDAS LP being the usual one.

Prices? $175 for the 75mm (it's a nice lens, really). $125 for the 200mm. And $35 for the adapter. Preferably as a set though, and if individually the adapter is sold last.
Gary

PostalRuhl
25-10-2017, 01:11 PM
Pm sent

gbeal
25-10-2017, 02:38 PM
A few measly shots with both lenses. Don't judge them by my lack of ability.

PostalRuhl
25-10-2017, 03:11 PM
I hope my comment doesnt get deleted but seriously, Holy $#!+!! Amazing