PDA

View Full Version here: : February Photo Challenge - Entries (Post them here)

Photo Challenge
06-02-2017, 07:13 AM
The topic this month is: "Danger"

This thread is only for posting your entry along with any comments you'd like to make about your own photo.
If you would like to comment on other entries, or have any "other" shots, then please use the Comments and Rejects Thread -> HERE (http://www.iceinspace.com.au/forum/showthread.php?p=1294720#post129472 0).

Remember, one entry per person and the image must be your own work.
Normal forum rules and image size applies.

The image doesn't necessarily have to have been taken this month but we do encourage you to go out and enjoy the challenge.

The winner of the public vote, which will be run at the end of the month, will get to choose next month's topic and have their photo added to our "Photo Challenge Hall of Fame" thread.

Good luck, STAY SAFE, and good shooting.

REVEREND
08-02-2017, 11:35 PM
You are in a fair bit of danger with one of these swimming around in the bottom of your dingy..:eyepop:
Cheers Reverend

Regulus
18-02-2017, 03:20 PM
Danger of overdose.
Danger of prosecution.
One of the varieties grown here is particularly lethal for any idiot who'd try it. They extract Thebaine from it rather than the usual alkaloid, and it's fine once processed to codeine, but not so much before hand.
And you cannot tell the two varieties apart.

zenith
19-02-2017, 07:06 PM
It lives on a can of Mortein in my shed! With an attitude like that its gotta be more dangerous than the average spider .

speach
23-02-2017, 04:47 PM
not super dangerous, but still wouldn't like to bitten by it.

jenchris
23-02-2017, 05:25 PM
126 feet in the air in a 12 ton boat in a trough 4 inches wider. Doing 4mph with nothing between you and the ground but a 4 inch lip of steel 150 years old.
Going over the Pontycyllte Aquaduct in Wales

kkara4
27-02-2017, 04:44 PM
I got a very nice spot at turn 20 of the Singapore F1 GP 2016 during P1. Lewis came through with the halo safety device prototype attached, and my 100+km/h pan at 15m range came out razor sharp :thumbsup: