PDA

View Full Version here: : JUNE Photo Challenge - Comments & Rejects

Photo Challenge
04-06-2016, 06:01 PM
Post any comments on the June Photo Challange (http://www.iceinspace.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=146311) submissions to this thread.

If you have any "notable rejects", you can post them here too.

This month's Topic is something with "Snow or Hail" in it

Time for a visit to the Southern latitudes me thinks. :cold:

Enjoy

UniPol
08-06-2016, 03:56 PM
I took quite few shots of the heavy snowfalls we had in Blackheath last year which may not be worthy of entering the challenge but nonetheless may be of interest in any case. The last pic shows the tray I used to do an oil change on my car. Being a lazy sort of guy I left the oil filter in the tray and forgot to clean up, hence a bit of snow floated in overnight to create this effect.

astronobob
08-06-2016, 05:05 PM
Interesting in situation Unipol, you guys wud need anti-freeze in radiators, what about engine oils ?
I dont know, never snows here, only occasional hail with summer storms !

Might take a photo in the fridge freezer for this months entry :question: ;)

Derek Klepp
08-06-2016, 06:21 PM
Bob that's gold I,ll have to do something similar.

zenith
17-06-2016, 09:13 PM
These are from the last time I was at the snow, Mt Baw Baw 2 years ago, a little bit old for a monthly comp but well worth posting here.
Cheers.

astronobob
17-06-2016, 10:28 PM
Tim, I don't understand why you put coconut in the comp with pics like these :question: Think it worth a vote tho, just for your ability sneaking into the kids toybox ;)

Ric - Nothing wrong with Frozen Veggies :P Bonus if can grow your own tho :rofl:

Well, i'm at a loss this month so far, have just upgraded to a Frost free freezer/fridge :rofl: forgot about a pic of the old one half full of ice :rolleyes:
:question:

Regulus
23-06-2016, 11:55 AM
What Bob said Tim. I think that 3rd photo of the overhang is a winner.

Trev