PDA

View Full Version here: : June Photo Challenge - Entries (Post them here).

Photo Challenge
04-06-2016, 05:53 PM
The topic this month is: something with "Snow or Hail" in it

This thread is only for posting your entry and any comments you'd like to make about your own photo.
If you would like to comment on other entries please use the comments thread.
As usual, one entry per person and the image must be your own work.
Normal forum rules and image size applies.

The image doesn't necessarily have to have been taken this month but we do encourage you to go out and enjoy the challenge.
The winner of the poll, which will be run at the end of the month, will get to choose next month's topic and have their
photo posted in our "Photo Challenge Hall of Fame" thread.

Good luck and good shooting.

UniPol
08-06-2016, 03:36 PM
I suppose I had better start off this month's challenge even though I was the winner from last month and selected "Snow or Hail". It is June after all and the start of winter but confess that my picture was taken last July when we had heavy snow falls at Blackheath which kept us indoors for at least three days as we couldn't go anywhere.

I think the photo of the car is quite eerie. When I opened the front door early next morning it was totally silent, not a breath of air and the surroundings were almost lacking in any colour, quite surreal.

Ric
10-06-2016, 12:14 PM
Awoke to this one morning last year, the weirdest part was that this was on the last Friday in October.

My veges were not impressed. :D

zenith
17-06-2016, 09:17 PM
The strangest thing happened last weekend, it snowed desiccated coconut in our lounge room, had to run and get the camera quick!

sheeny
24-06-2016, 08:11 PM
Captured this afternoon after work.

"Ammo", "Framous" and "Dolly" under the trees.

Al.

astronobob
30-06-2016, 11:17 PM
No snow or hail, not Gold Coast Qld, tho I did tease out colour with some icy blue's from the chilly fountain water as the morning sun glistened into the scene @ Robina Parkwood Center !
Help with contribution numbers really (y)