PDA

View Full Version here: : Takahashi Mounts

Hans Tucker
29-11-2015, 06:53 PM
Excusing the poor translation of Google Translator it appears Takahashi Temma2M may be discontinued. The reason "electronic parts that can no longer be procured"

Not sure if this the initiator for a redesign of the mounts.

Kunama
29-11-2015, 07:21 PM
Temma replacement is due in Japan before the end of the year.

Paul Haese
29-11-2015, 08:37 PM
With any luck Takahashi will get a home sensor in the mix this time and some robotic functionality. The only reason I sold my EM400 was because it was not suitable for robotic work. So I look forward to Tak producing their next lot of mounts.

Kunama
29-11-2015, 09:46 PM
Trying to read between the lines of japanglish I doubt the changes will be drastic. It almost reads as if they thought they would have to make wholesale changes but now have parts to continue utilizing much of the Temma 2m system. I think a full translation might be needed.

Hans Tucker
24-12-2015, 10:00 PM
Well more information on the change to Temma2M....it has now become Temma2Z. Without a good Japanese to English translation it is difficult to get any details but it looks like the older Temma2M mounts may be upgraded..if in fact it is worth it. Still I wonder if the older non-Temma mounts could be upgraded to the Temma 2Z.