PDA

View Full Version here: : This is Killing me

Nico13
04-04-2013, 11:19 PM
And no doubt others are in the same boat.
It's a blinder of a night outside and possibly again tomorrow night and here I am stuck at work on afternoon shift :sadeyes: and it's a late shift I don't get home until just before 2 am.

I'm gunna have to set the gear up before I come to work and just throw a cover over it so I can just go for it when I get home, (star gazing that is) I know what you lot were thinking :whistle:

last couple of times I've had the gear setup and the clouds have rolled in, it's that bloke Murphy that does it.
All I can hope is the clear nights carry on into the weekend so heres hoping. :rolleyes:

barx1963
05-04-2013, 12:15 AM
Not bad here in Colac Ken. Thin cloud cleared up about 10.30 but would still only rate transparency as fair. Seeing improving as the temp drops.
First night out since the SV camp, so I am feeling your pain. Hope you get some time in soon!

Malcolm

pgc hunter
05-04-2013, 06:05 PM
Ah yes, I too work arvo/evening shifts so that limits me to weekends.

After the last several days of classic Melbourne weather, I am hoping to get out this weekend but forecasts are already degrading and yesterdays/today's "clear" days have been marred by haze and high cloud :rolleyes: