PDA

View Full Version here: : Campervan available for IceInSpace AstroCamp

Danack
19-03-2013, 02:50 PM
Are you going to the IceInSpace AstroCamp? Would you prefer the 'luxury' of staying in a campervan rather than slumming it in a tent?

I have a campervan full of camping equipment that I'm not currently using.

I'm hoping someone on here would like to use the campervan in exchange for being able to park it on their property, as I'm going to be out of the country for about 6 months due to waiting for a permanent residency visa.

I can deliver the camper to anywhere within about 300km of Sydney - providing there is some train or bus or other way for me to get back to Sydney.

The details of the van can be viewed at:
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/woolloomooloo/campervan/mitsubishi-express-campervan-with-bed/1014360317

Please send me a PM if you're interested.

(Apologies in advance if this is considered an inappropriate post.)

Allan_L
24-03-2013, 11:00 AM
Hi Dan,
If you cannot find a taker for your generous offer, you can park your van at my place for the 6 months. I am in a quiet street, close to the main North rail line, about 100 kilometres North of Sydney.
FYI: I own a campervan of my own, so I would not be wanting to use your van much, but would take it for a run every so often to keep it in good nick.
But if you find someone who can use it, that would obviously be the better option.
Allan
PM me for details if interested