PDA

View Full Version here: : my set up so far.......

azagil
19-02-2013, 08:35 AM
Hi all,

I was so excited to recieve my guide scope last night that I had to share it!!! I ordered it a month ago so yes it took a while to get here but worth the weight I think, I mounted it straight away.......just to get a look at how it would be set up....I thought it looked pretty good cant wait to do some imaging with it now!!! (Well after the counter weights arrive, I need to add some more to the under side to balance it properly!!) already orded so should arrive in just over a week!!!
:D

BlackWidow
19-02-2013, 01:45 PM
Looks pretty good Aaron. Getting the balance right is the real issue with this type of setup. I have an LX200 and have a guide scope on the top. I even weighted the arms inside of the battery box and it seems to work pretty well. You do understand that as soon as it is ready to use it's going to rain and blow a gale for a week.

After that you should get some good results with your setup.. Have fun!

I hope those are not your pink undies on the washing line :eyepop:

Mardy :D

azagil
19-02-2013, 02:06 PM
thanks for that, Yeah I am expecting it to cloud over for the rest of the week,,,,(as luck would have it its raining today, was clear yesterday) I have ordered a heap more different weights to make sure I can it just right. then off to Adelaide from monday for a week for work so guessing it will clear a little then. :question:

As for the undies, yes they are mine....all those long nights in the middle on nowhere.......I have to do something to make it a little more special. :rofl: