PDA

View Full Version here: : Deadly Virus

FlashDrive
13-02-2013, 09:03 AM
Attention :
There is a dangerous virus being passed around electronically, orally and by hand. This virus is called ' Worm-Overload-Recreational-Killer ' ( WORK )

If you receive WORK from any of your colleagues, your Boss, or anyone else Via any means DO NOT TOUCH IT. The virus will wipe out your private life Completely.

If you should come into contact with WORK, put your jacket on and take two good friends to the nearest grocery store. Purchase the antidote known as ' Work-Isolating-Neutralizer-Extract ( WINE ) or Bothersome-Employer-Elimination-Rebooter ( BEER )

Take the antidote Repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system.

You should warn any of your friends who have already been infected as WORK is controlling their lives. :D

Kunama
13-02-2013, 09:19 AM
Thanks for the heads up Col, I actually got wind of it last year in June and decided then and there to go "cold turkey" rather than weaning myself off it gradually so on 22 June I told the boss where he could shove his WORK, quite surprisingly he did not protest and actually gave me some WINE and BEER which I have since consumed to keep from getting re-infected with the dreaded WORK.

So far so good. I actually bought some wine for Lars the other day to help him get over work but when I last saw him he was heading back to work, albeit, with wine in hand. Hopefully he will consume enough to rid himself of work as well.

FlashDrive
13-02-2013, 09:26 AM
Good Lad's ....what are mate's for eh ...!! :D

Kunama
13-02-2013, 09:36 AM
Col, I'll be up at Mooloolaba end of April to do some WORK on my townhouse, maybe we should get a few of the guys together for some BEER and WINE to try and eradicate WORK once and for all.

Once I am 100% sure that I am immune to WORK, I will have to tackle my bout of "REFRACTORITIS"

TrevorW
13-02-2013, 12:49 PM
I think thats what the Pope did

"Aaa you lotta can takea thisa job and shove it"

FlashDrive
13-02-2013, 01:13 PM
:rofl: :rofl:

Baddad
13-02-2013, 02:37 PM
Ooh you gone and done it now Col. I can imagine this has potential. Well done any way.:)

WORK; The new four letter word.

I have a seriously bad infection. WORK initially appeared just on a daily basis. I was able to control it without eradicating it. I found it tolerable.
But then it infected the house and gardens.

WINE or BEER was barely controlling it. I did find solace at times but short lived in the treatment For Individual Seriously Hampering Infected Geek.

It was so good to use the FISHING Treatment. Even if it was temporary.:P

Lets see if someone can come up with ASTRONOMY.:)

Cheers:)

blink138
13-02-2013, 05:28 PM
thanks for the warning flash...... i will have to let my spanish mate know about this......... his name is manuel labour!
pat

leon
13-02-2013, 05:44 PM
Good one, I actually saw a Customized Number Plate some time ago, which said.

Y-WORK

Leon

FlashDrive
13-02-2013, 07:29 PM
:lol:...I like it ..!!

That's a good one ...for those who have everything ..:D

Irish stargazer
13-02-2013, 07:58 PM
WORK can be relieved using BEER and WINE. However there is now a vaccine against WORK. It is called LOTTO.

Karls48
13-02-2013, 08:00 PM
Don't worry, you will develop immunity against this virus as you age. It took me 65 years but now I'm virus free.

Irish stargazer
13-02-2013, 08:01 PM
But also BEER and WINE free......:lol:

Karls48
13-02-2013, 08:08 PM
It is the chicken and egg type of dilemma. You need to work to get MONEY to buy antidote against the work.

tilbrook@rbe.ne
13-02-2013, 09:24 PM
Nothing to add except this is a seriously funny thread!!:lol::rofl:

Thanks guy's certainly reduced my infection .

PS the missus loves it too.

Cheers,

Justin.

Stardrifter_WA
13-02-2013, 09:44 PM
I once saw a poster that said "Work is the curse of the drinking class".

So, be careful people, you may become infected again. :P :lol:

simmo
13-02-2013, 11:24 PM
""Lets see if someone can come up with ASTRONOMY.:)""

Astronomers Strengthening Tonic Restoring Ones Natural Own Mind Yearning!

Cheers
Simmo;)

P.s. Sorry I have nothing else to do cause I'm printing out 1000+ pages of Australian Engineering standards!

Stardrifter_WA
13-02-2013, 11:31 PM
All Star Trails Roam Overhead Nightly Over My Yard :D

simmo
13-02-2013, 11:35 PM
:lol::lol::lol: Nice one Stardrifter!

Simmo

Baddad
14-02-2013, 08:37 AM
Re: Manuel Labour and Astronomy :rofl::rofl::lol::lol:

Well done to those.

Cheers