PDA

View Full Version here: : holidays

mozzie
12-02-2013, 07:39 PM
woohoo !!!!!! of with the wife and kids for a 2 week boat cruise out of sydney..we are leaving on thursday arvo for the cruise but flying to sydney tomorrow..heading out to the pacific islands and have packed our snorkel and masks this time to do heaps of swimming,the boys enjoyed swimming amongst the coral last time...
hope there's no big seas or cyclones soon...might get a bit scarry :rolleyes:
we have 9 boxes of tablets to keep the old legs and stomach on track :lol::lol:
going to miss the close astroid pass,and comet lemmon brightning but hay holidays sound pretty good...last time we wen't i took the bino's but the ship is way to lite to see much and that gentle rock makes it even harder...

and a won't have time to even go to bintel for a look.(elise has layed the law down).there's always something we need-isn't there:D

Larryp
12-02-2013, 07:41 PM
Sounds like a good holiday, Peter. Enjoy!

mozzie
12-02-2013, 07:44 PM
thanks laurie...really can't wait

GrahamL
12-02-2013, 09:25 PM
Sounds great Mozzie

I just got back last saturday, The last pic is interesting in that it was taken at Ifra reef 8 minutes after the solomon Island tsunami arrived
we encountered three waves as we crossed the reef , the guides were a little surprised by the waves but didn't understand what was going on.

Another in our group was shopping in Vila when the sirens went off a few people took off most ignored it .

h0ughy
12-02-2013, 11:02 PM
may you engine function and your PC flush, and that your days of floating be enjoyable boating ;)

Chif
13-02-2013, 05:24 AM
I love going on cruises, as far as holidays go these are the most relaxing. I've been on a couple, my favourite place is the isle of pines. The snorkelling there is amazing. I saw a fairly big octopus, and when I told the mrs about it she squeeled and swam away :shrug:

Hope you have a ball :)

mozzie
13-02-2013, 06:10 AM
we to enjoyed there the swimming is unreal...
last time at noumea we found a french pastry shop and aaaarrrrhhhh!!!!!!! we are going there again after our yellow train drive...

Hagar
13-02-2013, 07:13 AM
Sounds good Pete. Say hi to Elise and the boys from us. Have a great time and we will see you in August again. The break from the rain in Coffs should be nice.

Norm and Judy are coming up from Tassie again so it should be a nice break. Catch you then. (I will be retired by then.)(Just another rather balding grey nomad)

Cheers Mate, have a great holiday.

mental4astro
13-02-2013, 11:12 AM
Happy cruising, Mozzie :)

Hmmm, I wonder if it's possible to through a line off the stern & do a bit of trolling for tuna or a bit of marlin? :rolleyes: Seems a bit of a waste otherwise! :question: :rolleyes: