PDA

View Full Version here: : Astronomy Photographer of the year Book still missing

Paul Haese
18-12-2012, 03:11 PM
Well I have had two books sent and none have made it to me. I have insisted that the ROG check the mailingg address and yet I am still minus a the book I should have received many weeks ago when everyone else did.

To be honest I am a little pissed and now become totally non plussed. Almost going to tell them to forget it and buy the stupid book myself.

To add insult to injury I am still waiting on royalties from last year and that is supposed to have been sent our way. Yep same story. I have been told there are royalties due and yet I see nothing in the post.

Why not send it registered and then it will get to me?

Forgey
18-12-2012, 05:03 PM
Thats shocking Paul, considering we've received ours. Just checked mine and it was posted to me on the 8/11/12 so you should have well and truly received yours by now.

strongmanmike
18-12-2012, 05:10 PM
Same here Paul

I got my 4 books but nothing re Royalties from my two finalist images over two years...even after being told my Fighting Dragons of Ara image from 2011 was one of the most popular images they sold and they wanted to keep it on longer than normal...I gave up and really don't care any more :rolleyes:, certainly makes a mockery of those silly contracts we all have to sign each year!

Be interested to know if The Pugh has heard anything from his two wins, a second place and a highly commended over the 4 years...? :rolleyes: I imagine not..?

Mike