PDA

View Full Version here: : Accidentally clicked "Reply all"...

MortonH
06-12-2012, 10:21 PM
I've been having a bit of an eyepiece frenzy recently, where I've bought and sold about 8 or 9 items. Been getting the deliveries sent to my work in the city so I don't have to wait until the weekend to pick them up. This week has been particularly crazy with three items in the last four days.

So today, shortly after picking up the latest one from reception, an e-mail goes out to everyone saying that we are no longer to have anything delivered to the office as it's getting out of control, interfering with other stuff, etc. I feel it's my fault and send an apologetic e-mail while mentioning that I have a few more items in transit.

But then my e-mail pops up in my own Inbox, and there's a flurry of laughter around the floor...

So now everyone thinks I'm to blame for the ban, when it turns out it was caused by a separate incident the other day when someone had a go at the receptionist when their parcel arrived damaged (as if it was their fault!).

Most people saw the funny side. One asked if I'm Santa! I said I'm just a helper, but the ban might delay some pressies this year...

brian nordstrom
06-12-2012, 11:36 PM
:D I love waiting for astronony stuff to arrive here at home , Christmas every delivery :D.
On the big items I get the sent to work as well , saves a lot of trouble when a big scope arrives at home , here when I am at work ,,
But everyone at work are cool when I tell them I am expecting a box ...;).
it aint 5 miniutes at work when the office staff are out into the workshop letting every body know Brians new telescope has arrived ,, cool as .
sorry your work is a little sour on this Morton .
Here is my Zeiss when it arrived at work from NZ .
Brian.

brian nordstrom
06-12-2012, 11:39 PM
:thumbsup: My boys , gotta love them .
Brian .